Chapter Eleven. Contemplation.

It was 12:30 A.M. and I was roaming the streets of Paris alone. Liam had called a cab, but I managed to avoid it even though he thought I had taken it and was safely in my hotel room. I needed time to contemplate everything and what was a better time to do that than a midnight walk in the streets of Paris? 

I thought about how much I’d been through ever since I’d moved to London. I’d really changed. Like damn. I clearly wasn’t that hooking up type of girl anymore. I didn’t know which one I preferred better now. The old me or the new one. Both brought pain to my life. But I guess that’s a part of life. You have to endure the pain.

I walked frightfully down the streets. I constantly bobbed my head to the side to make sure nothing sketchy was going on around me. From the corner of my eye I saw two guys all over a girl who was giggling at all the sexual attention she was getting from them. One was grabbing her waist from behind while the other was planting kisses on her neck. Uncomfortably, my mind slowly drifted to the past…

 'It was the night that my parents were away- off to some trip to Cancun for their anniversary and I was stuck at home alone for a few days. My parents trusted me because well to them I appeared innocent.

Jess had convinced me to throw a party and invite the whole school. Popularity was her passion and she thought this way we’d get it the most. I didn’t give a fuck about it but I mean a party wouldn’t be too bad. Plus I could get down with my boyfriend without any bother from my parents aw yeah.

Jessica, Josh, and I decided to set things up. We bought basically everything you can imagine at a party. All that good shit. It was about 6 when people started gathering at my place. People I’d never even seen before were showing up too.

We blasted some music and Josh and I fled to the dance floor while Jess vanished amongst the unfamiliar faces. Josh placed his hand on my waist and I started moving my body along his. Things were getting pretty heated up and damn I was horny. I could tell by the look in Josh’s eyes that he was too. He wasn’t even looking at my face anymore; his eyes were focused on my boobs as I saw them slowly travel lower. Suddenly, I felt someone bump into my back.

“Ouch. Watch it.” I turned around to see that it was Jessica.

She was tipsy as hell. I didn’t want her to do anything stupid(she had a tendency to do that while drunk) so I apologized to Josh and told him I’d be back. I grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her to the couch. She was mumbling random shit and her head kept bobbing up and down.

“Jessica. Wait here I’ll go get you some water.”

I quickly went to fill a cup with water. I scurried back to see that she was gone. What the fuck? I could not let her do something she’d regret. I just couldn’t.

I went outside to search the backyard for her. Nope. She wasn’t there. I scoured the dance floor. Still not a sight of her. I checked the rooms and when I got to my room I was fucking mad. Yup. Jess was there only she was butt naked making out with Josh. His fingers were entangled in her hair and she was riding him like a mad pony.

“What the fuck guys?” I yelled.

They turned their heads to look at me. Josh had a worried expression on his face but he stayed in his spot. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of my room, crying. I couldn’t believe it. I had been cheated on. I tried to run out of the house, but I bumped into a robust figure and slipped. I grabbed the hand he/she had lent me and picked myself up. It was a guy and I had no clue who he was. I stared at him with my deep golden, brown eyes. When he saw my face, his expression changed. I tried to cover my tears by brushing my hair over my face, but it didn’t work, he had caught me.