Chapter Seven. I Give In.

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache you can possibly imagine. I glanced at the clock and realized it was 1 P.M. How the hell did I sleep till now? 

I scanned the room to see if anyone was there, but nope, I was all alone. The girls had probably gone out since it was the last day they could before next Saturday. Guess I had the day to myself. 

Ugh. I felt so shitty and gross. I was sweaty probably from all the dancing last night not to mention the whole groping session with Zayn. I thought back to what had actually happened and how amazing it had all been. 

I had had my first kiss with Zayn and it was absolutely incredible. I can tell you that because I’ve literally kissed hundreds of guys. Well that’s an exaggeration but you know what I mean. I’m just saying that with all the kissing experiences I’ve had, this one has got to be the best. It was obvious that I really liked Zayn. Like really. I’m not bragging but I could tell that he feels the same way about me.

Ew. That word. Feels. If there was an actual phobia towards feelings I would definitely have it. I needed to forget about him. I glanced at my phone and saw the numerous missed calls and texts. Oh lookie. They were all from Zayn. I sighed and threw my phone back onto my purse. Just as I went to the bathroom to take a shower, an announcement came on. 

“Hello ladies. I just wanted to let you all know that your work places have been rotated for this week. I have posted a list in front of my office where you can find your new work place. Work will start up again tomorrow! Have a nice day.” 

This was perfect. I won’t have to go to Nando’s anymore! Woohoo this way it’ll be easier for me to forget about Zayn. 

-

A few days passed and I successfully dodged all the missed calls and texts from Zayn. I didn’t see him anywhere in town either so that was good. I missed him though. I really did. I kept playing all the moments we’d shared these past few weeks in my head. I wish I was brave enough to talk to him but I’d just fall for him more. There’s no way I’m going to damage myself more than I already have. Well, more than Josh already has. 

It was finally Saturday again. The girls had made plans to go out the whole day but I didn’t go. I mean I thought about going maybe find some guys to flirt with and shit but nah I wasn’t really feeling it. Plus I couldn’t risk seeing him. So, I just lay in bed and turned on the T.V. to make time pass by. While trying to find something good to watch, I heard a knock on my door. 

“Jasmine, open the door please. It’s Mrs. Murphy.”

Who did this bitch think she was? Interrupting my Saturday-afternoon-relaxing-time-session. Psh. I quickly got up and opened the door. I raised my eyebrow and waited for her to speak.

“You have a visitor.”

Visitor? I have no family or friends here so who in the world would come visit me? I followed her downstairs as she walked me to the visitor’s lounge. Yeah. They actually have a visitor’s lounge. 

Just as soon as she opened the door I saw Zayn Malik sitting in a comfy ass chair looking down at his phone. When I walked in he quickly got up and smiled. Oh shit. I wasn’t ready for this. 

“I’ll leave you two be. Please follow the visiting rules. Toodles.” 

And with that Mrs. Murphy left leaving just Zayn and me in the room. How awkward. 

I didn’t know what to say so I just stared at his perfect face. I couldn’t even stare. Just staring was making me fall for him so I drifted my eyes across the room till he finally spoke.