Story Update

01/10/2020, 12PM MNL Time

Hello, everyone!

I'm just publishing this update to let you know that I haven't abandoned this story. While this was initially to be released in September 2019, I've decided to delay it until this year.

I just want to let you know that the first update will be either tomorrow or on Saturday. I'm in the process of polishing this story, and I want this to be as good as I imagined it to be when this idea was still in my head.

So I hope you bear with me on this one. Meanwhile, if you want to know about what's going on with my life, you may follow me on my networks.

Facebook: Mike Señar
Instagram: JMSenar
Youtube: TheGreatWiccan PH (I play online games, but mostly Tekken lol)

01/16/2020, 11:00 AM MNL Time
Synopsis

"For entire life, Leon Adler has already known who his mate is and he goes by the name Ethan Kennedy. For some unknown reason, Leon doesn't understand why he was paired with a guy instead of a girl - as it would be easier to build and start a family. He keeps blaming the Goddess for his unhappiness - and on his 18th birthday, he's bound to make a decision that will change his life forever: reject, or accept his mate.

Ethan Kennedy has always known he's special, but he doesn't know why or what made him special. His parents have been killed by rogues when he was still a child, and the gruesome event still replays in his head each time he closes his eyes. On his 18th birthday, he has to make a decision: stay where he feels safe, or runaway to keep his pack safe."