Chapter 12-Early birthday gift

LISAS POV

I screamed so loud when i saw the person standing there. I cant believe it. How could the boys do this and not tell me because im pretty sure it was them who did it.

ED SHEERAN IS STANDING IN LIAMS LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW!!

I was furious but happy at the same time. I was furious because they didnt even tell me that he was coming and here i am with my hair stuck to my forehead from sweat and i dont look celebrity worthy enough to meet him.

I tried to run into the kitchen and hide but Harry saw me and he quickly caught me.

"Hello. Are you the famous Lisa that these little blokes wont shut up about?" Ed asked as he walked to me and i nearly died...right there...in the middle of the living room. "You quieter than the boys explained. From what i heard, you have the biggest mouth in the century...right, Harry?" Ed smirked at Harry and i turned to him a raised an eyebrow.

"God, Ed. Do you have to be such a snitch? Just tell her why your here" Harry groaned and i turned back to the red headed singer in front of me.

"Right. A little birdy told me that your birthday is in a couple weeks. May 24th, to be exact" all i could do was nod with my mouth gapped open. How attractive. "I would have come on your birthday but i go on tour the day after tomorrow and im busy tomorrow" he smiled and i screamed. He covered his ears and flinched.

"Y-your ED SHEERAN" i screeched and he laughed.

"So your a fan as im told"

"Fan doesnt even cover what i am. I know so much about you that some would think i was your sister" i yelled while jumping up and down.

"I take that challenge. My favorite color?" He asked. EASYYYYY.

"Orange, duh" i smiled and he smirked.

"Harder question then? Whats my cats name?" He smirked and i laughed.

"Bellini" i smiled and he huffed.

"Ive got things to do but this isnt over, Lisa" he laughed as he left the house and i turned to the boys.

"Which one of you did this?" I said sternly as i looked at the boys because i know for a fact that it wasnt the girls.

"Me" Zayn said sheepishly. "I remembered that you loved Ed and he owed me a favor so i said why not. Sorry its so early but this was the only time he was available" he spoke and i smiled.

"Its fine. Its only 2 weeks early" i smiled and he laughed.

****

I was reading a book while sitting on Harry and i's bed. Yeah i know that a first right?

"Are you sick?" I heard Harry ask from the doorway.

"No. Why?" I looked up at him and he laughed.

"This is the first time ive seen you reading a book since you were in school...actually, come to think of it, not even then" he said and i laughed.

"This is what boredom does to me" i groaned. "I usually just flick things at Zayn or Liam and wait for them to get mad but they arent here" i pouted.

"Oh god. Thats why they kept naving those sudden outburst?" Harry laughed.

"Yeah. I was throwing things at them. Liam was hard to break but he lost it when i threw Nialls shoe at the back of his head"

"Thats hilarious" Harry laughed. He was on the floor holding his stomach like i told the funniest joke in the world. "Okay. I think im done"

"Good. What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Lets go out. Just you and me" he smiled.

"A date?" I was hoping that it was a date.

"Yeah, babe. Ive already got it planned. Go get ready. Casual clothes, please" i squealed and ran up the stairs. I had already taken a shower when i woke up so i just put my clothes on. I put on a black spaghetti string tank top, high waisted striped jeans, and my black converse. I brushed my hair and left it out.

"Ready?" Harry asked as i walked down the stairs.

"What does it look like?" I joked as i did a spin and Harry laughed.

"Lets go"

****

We got to a park.

"I figured we could spend the day at the park" he said nervously.

"Yay. Lets walk around first" i was truly exited to be here with Harry. We barely ever get time to ourselves and i love the park.

We walked around the park just talking and joking about pointless things.

"Ice cream?" I asked while pointing to the stand.

"Sure. Ill go get us a cone. Vanilla, right?" He inquired and i nodded.

I went to sit down on the bench and someone sat next to me. I looked over to reveal a old lady watching me.

"Im so sorry but i couldnt help but watch" she spoke and i slid a couple imches away from her. "I saw you and your boyfriend. You both are so cute. Ive gone to this park everyday since i was little and this is the first time ive ever seen teenagers walking around it laughing and enjoying themselves. It reminds me of me and my late husband Dan. Dont let your love for each other die out. What you two share is something special that only comes around every so often" the lady explained and i was near tears.

The lady stood up just as Harry was coming over with the ice creams. He didnt pay the lady anymind until she spoke. "You have here a womderful girl and you shouldnt let her go". With tgat the lady was gone.

"Who is she?" Harry asked and i laughed.

"No idea. Now give me the ice cream" i said and he handed me my cone.

"I know that this is a bad time, but when are you going to talk to your mum? She misses you" Harry asked.

"Im ready now. Ill talk to her when im not busy"

"Im here for you, you know" Harry spoke but he kept looking ahead.

"Yeah, and vise versa" i added. "I love you" i said and he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too"

With that he placed the sweetest kiss upon my lips.

$*$*$*

Im sorry for the late update and ill try to do better.

I know that the chapter is like MEGA short but the next one will be soooooo long.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Who do you think Lisa should end with?

I personally think she should stay with Harry because i love writing about #HARSA

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

SHAREEE

Byeeee😘💋😜