Chapter 17-Relaxation or Aggravation ?

HARRYS POV

Shit!

I know Lisa is smart. Everyone knows that but i didn't think she would catch on.

I mean what are the odds of her actually going to Louis' house?

"Answer me Harry. You didn't have to go to the studio...did you?" She seethed as she put down her brush.

"Uh-"

"Where were you?" She asked and i gulped. I should have just told the truth from the beginning.

"I cant exactly tell you. Its a surprise" i explained.

"Were you with Kelly?"

"No! I was with someone else but we were only talking about formal business" i tried again.

"Im not asking you to tell me what y'all were talking about, but who you were with. If this person is so important that you had to lie to me then i want to at least know who they are" she reasoned and i nodded.

"It was Samantha" i sighed and her face became confused.

"My mother?" She asked and i nodded.

"She had a surprise for you at the bakery but you never showed. We were speaking about it. Im sorry i didn't tell you i just...thought it would have been better if you didnt know about the surprise" i explained.

She looked kind of sorry now...well she should be.

"Im sorry. I thought..."

"Yeah i know" i spoke after she never continued the sentence. Then i got reminded of something. "Did Louis have your phone? You said you went over there" i asked and she began to sweat.

"Uh...yes" she said and i nodded.

WAIT WHAT!?!

"Before you go off i want you to know that it hasn't been Louis. He explained everything to me. He only sent the text from my phone. He didn't blackmail Ashton" she hurried and rushed out.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better!?!" I raged. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Yes! It means that Louis isn't the mystery person that wants us apart" she yelled very stupidly.

"Apparently he's one of them!" I bellowed.

"Calm down! He just had a small crush on me but we resolved it and he's only going to date El" she smiled.

"How do you know he isn't the one who threatened Ashton?" I calmly spoke.

"Louis is not smart enough to use someones phone, block the number, and then get rid of the evidence. You see what happened with my phone" she said as she wrapped her arms around me. "Please act like i never told you...for me" and at that moment i hated her. Not literally but i hate it when she uses the "for me" line. It makes me feel so guilty if i don't do what she ask.

I guess you can say its my weakness.

"Okay" i sighed.

"You look tensed. Maybe we should go hang out. Something fun" she suggested.

"Can we go where i want to go?" I smirked and he groaned but agreed. "Lets go to the hoops" i smiled and she looked confused.

"Where?"

"Its this place where you sign up to play basketball for 1 hour at a time. However they pick your team for you. Its really cool and i think it would be fun" i grinned and she mugged me but got up and put on her shoes.