Chapter 22- Detective Lisa

LISAS POV

The next morning i went home and Harry was cooking in the kitchen. I didn't want to interrupt his meal so i sat on the couch. There was nothing that interest me on TV so i turned to a random channel and turned down the volume.

I went back to the message from the unknown person and started to type.

To: Unknown

Who are you

I almost instantly got a reply.

From: Unknown

You know me

That made me angry because that wasn't the question i asked.

To: Unknown

I didn't ask you that

From: Unknown

Ive done my part. Its your turn to figure it out. GoodBye Lisa.

To: Unknown

Hold on

I never got a reply and i groaned loudly.

"Whats wrong" Harry asked as he came out of the kitchen.

"Nothing i just...I'm trying to figure out who this person is" i said as i gave a loud aggravated sigh.

"I'm telling you. Its either Zayn or Calum" Harry sneered as he sat next to me.

"I really don't think is either of them. Maybe...Liam" i shrugged.

"Why him?" he questioned.

"He's just the last person i would think of it to be...or Michael...maybe Luke" i shrugged.

"You may be right" he nodded. "But what does he mean by its your turn?"

"I don't know. I guess that i should be closer to figuring who he is" i answered with an unsure look.

"Just look for clues" Harry sighed and i ended the convo there because he didn't look like he liked the topic very much.

"So how was your night?" I asked him with a smiled.

"Bearable. Considering i wasn't with you" he smirked and i smiled slightly.

"Awe, your such a cheesecake" i giggled and he chuckled.

"I have to go to the store but ill be back in a few" he spoke as he pecked my lips and grabbed his keys.

"What store?" I asked because its early in the morning.

"Um. A store" he called as he closed the door.

A store? Where is he going!?

I groaned loudly and decided to devote my day to finding this mystery stalker.

I walked upstairs and dressed in a purple shirt that said "Paris" in black cursive letters, black short shorts that looked cut and had rips in them, and high top purple converses.

I left my hair straight and walked back down the stairs.

I grabbed my keys and as soon as i opened the door Niall was standing right there with his fist up like he was about to knock.

"Oh hey" i laughed.

"Harry sent me to stay with you because of what happened. He said you cant be alone" Niall explained.

"Did he say where he was going?" I asked.

"A store" he replied and i groaned.

"So what were you about to go do?" He asked and i shrugged.