Chapter 7-Sleepover madness..................and Harry

LOUIS' POV

I cant wait!!!!!

Lisa is coming over. She's my best friend and i can count on her for anything. I dont know why she was my last option.

I came back from the store and rushed into the kitchen grabbing bowls of all sorts.

I put the chocolate (rolo's, hershey's, snickers etc..) in one bowl. Popcorn in another. Hard candy in one. Soft candy in another. And lollies of all types in the last bowl. I grabbed my mini fridge from upstairs and plugged it up in front of the couch. I put all types of juices and sodas inside, along with waters.

I took out all my movies and got all my blankets and sat them on the couch. I grabbed Lisas favorite pillow and sat it on the couch.

I was about to go take a quick pee but the doorbell rang. Dangit.

I walked to the door and i looked through the peep hole.

"HAY BAE" Lisa screamed as she walked in with her arms open for a hug. Im not actually Bae. But we play like that sometimes, plus it annoys Harry. I love Harry but its funny when he's angry.

"Hey Li" i smiled as i pulled her into a hug. "I kinda have to use the bathroom, but pick a movie and when i get back we'll watch it"

"Kay" she replied as she walked over to the TV.

LISAS POV

Since Louis let me choose the movie, i got something that we would both enjoy.

Pitch Perfect.

I dont know if the movie was meant to be a comedy but Louis and i laughed through the whole thing the first time.

Louis loves Fat Amy for some reason.

"What movie?" he asked sh he came back.

"Pitch Perfect"

"YES" he fist pumped the air and i laughed.

"Not that serious" i chuckled.

"Fat Amy is my Home girl" he said while touching his 'breast' like Fat Amy did during the audition.

"Alright lets watch" i giggled as we walked over to the couch.

****

We watched Pitch Perfect, Lion King, Annabelle (which is the reason why i will never buy baby dolls again. I swear if i have a daughter she will play with trucks), Divergent, Ride Along, Annie, and Transformers. By this time i felt like i would pass out, both from tiredness and sugar overdose.

"You tired?" Louis asked and i nodded.

"Sleepy time now" he smiled and got up from the couch. I held my arms out, which signaled that i wanted Louis to carry me to the guest room.

"Ugh. Do you have to be so lazy?" he groaned as he picked me up.

"In my defense i live with a Harry Styles" i defended.

"Considering Harry is one of the most laziest people on the planet...i understand what you mean" he laughed as he placed me in the guest room.

"Night, Lisa" he said as he walked out of the room.

"Wait!" i called and he came back and raised an eyebrow.

"Im in jeans" i said and he sighed.

"You are more annoying than usual" he muttered as he got my PJs out if my bag and gave them to me. I pulled my shirt over my head and held onto Louis' hand as he pulled me up a bit and i slid my other shirt over my head. I pulled my pants off and this time Louis put the sweat pants on my legs half way and i pulled them the other half.