Chapter 16-Funny Buisness

LISAS POV

When i woke up i walked to the bathroom and took a nice, long shower. When i exited i threw on a white t-shirt, a pink and white striped skirt, white knee high socks, and my black converses. I blow dried my hair and left it out.

"You look beautiful" Harry complimented as i walked down the stairs.

"Thanks" i smiled and pecked his lips.

"We can go visit everyone else for your phone a little later. The boys and i have to go to the studio and I'm sure you have to go too. Also Kelly said she will meet us at the bakery up the road at 4:30. I get out of the studio at 2. What time do you get out?" He explained and asked and i was trying to process everything.

"Oh right. Uh...i think 4 because i don't go until 1" i replied and he nodded.

"So you'll be a bit late?" He asked and i nodded. "Okay. Thats fine. I actually have to leave in like 10 minutes so I'm going to go get ready" he smiled and jogged up the steps.

I love Harry. We are like the perfect couple. How could someone want us apart? Not only that but how could one of our "friends" want us apart. They are suppose to support us...right?

I shook the horrid thoughts from my head and walked to the kitchen to get breakfast. I saw that Harry had already cooked and made me a plate. I smiled and sat down to eat my food.

"Ill be off. I love you! See you at 4" he yelled from the living room and then left. I didn't even get to reply...oh well.

I finished meal and put the dish in the sink. Time to look for my phone.

I grabbed my keys and rushed to the car.

Once i was settled in i began to drive to Louis and Eleanor. I seriously don't think its anyone from One Direction but it doesn't hurt to check.

When i pulled up Louis was outside with a puppy.

"Who's pup?" I asked and he nearly hopped out of his skin.

"Don't do that! Are you trying to scare the living day lights out of me?" He screamed and i giggled.

The puppy ran to me and began to sniff my legs. I hate dogs.

"Does this thing bite?" I asked while looking at it with a horrified look.

"She will if you keep calling her an 'it' and looking at her like that" he snapped and i glared at him.

"Get it-her off of me" i said between gritted teeth.

"Fine. Come here Max!" He called to the doggy and it ran over to him.

"Why is it named Max if its a girl? And who's pup?" I asked again.

"I don't know, i didn't name her and she's that little girl down the road's puppy" he shrugged.

"Well why do you have it?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"She's going away for a week and i offered to watch her puppy" he smiled. "Anyways...what brings you by?" He asked.

"Came to see Eleanor" i shrugged with a smirk.

"Well then you better be on your way...traitor" he said then turned away with a pout and i laughed.

I walked inside and Eleanor was sitting on the couch.

"Hey El" i smiled.

"Oh hey Lisa!" She smiled.

"You look so happy to see me...why?" I asked.

"Its Louis and that damned dog. Its killing me. I don't mind it being her its just...i didn't volunteer to watch the dog. Louis did! Yet whenever he goes somewhere i am responsible. All it does is eat everything!" She explained, complained, and groaned. "But what brings you by?" She asked.