Chapter 10-He wants to play dirty? Two can play at that game

LISAS POV

I woke up and Louis was laying next to me. He was still sleep so i snuck out of the bed. I walked downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal.

As i was eating my phone rang for a text.

From:Sterlingg

Hey. Its me, Sterling. Just wanted to know what you were doing xx

I grinned at the text and replied.

To:Sterlingg

Hanging with Louis

I sent the text and he never replied. I shrugged and continued eating my cereal until i heard the door.

I stood up curiously and walked to the door. I opened it to reveal a cheesing Eleanor.

I screamed and gave her the biggest hug i have ever done.

"Hey" she laughed.

"You've been gone for like 4 days and you just say 'hey'. You gotta do better than that" i sassed.

"Shalom. Hi. Hola. Hello. Bonjour. Buenos dias. Howdy. Vas' happenin'. Whats up. Hi-ya. How are you. Good morning" she said.

"Much better" i smiled and her head turned to the stairs.

"Wheres Louis? Why are you here?" she asked in the most polite way possible.

"Louis' upstairs sleeping and im here because he asked could i stay over until you got back"

"But why you? Not that i have a problem with it. Its just....wouldnt he want one of the lads to stay with him so that they can do guy stuff?" she seemed truly puzzled.

"He called the boys first but they were busy or they didnt answer. I was the only one who actually answered and had nothing to do" i shrugged. "On that note....why are you here? Louis told me that you wouldnt be back until Monday" it is very weird.

"Yeah. I was but i finished early and i missed Louis"

"Oh im feeling the love over here" i faked hurt.

"Oh dont be like that i love you and you know it" she laughed and i joined her.

We walked to the kitchen and Eleanor got the Apple Jacks. We decided to play basketball with food. She has to throw the cereal and i catch it in my mouth.

We played for about 1 hour before we heard Louis. "Eleanor?" he asked confused at first. "This is really you? But, how?" he inquired.

"I finished early and i missed you.......amd Lisa" she winked at me and i laughed.

"Im glad your back, babe" he said but he didnt seem as happy as i thought he'd be.

"Lou?" i called and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Can i speak with you in another room, please?" I asked politely and he nodded. We walked into his room and i instantly raised an eyebrow.

"What? Dont give me that look" he sighed.

"Why do you seem so down about Eleanor being back?" i asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I really am happy but......its you" he sighed.

"What did i do?" i yelled and he shushed me.

"Nothing. Its just that your my bestfriend and we used to be so close. We did everything together. People even thought that you were my sister. But when we moved away from each other, i feel like we've grown apart. I miss us hanging out. And we finally had some bestfriend bonding time but you have to go now" he sulked while hanging his head low.