Chapter 11-Who says words dont hurt??

LISAS POV
I screamed and Zayn started to shake me instead. I sat up quickly and tried to run but i smacked a car door.
NOOOO
"LET ME OUT. OPEN THE DOOR. ZAYN IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" i screamed in rage. Maybe im like Thats So Raven when i see the visions of the future. I screamed and banged and thrashed but seconds later i felt arms grab me. I burst into tears and started to fight whoever was on me. I kept my eyes closed because the last thing i saw when i went to sleep was Harry so i want it to be the last thing i see before i die.
"LISA! LISA CALM THE FUCK DOWN. ITS JUST ZAYN. GOD. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!!?!" Zayn yelled as he tried to calm me. However that only made me freak out more.
"GET OFF ME NOW" i screamed and Zayn instantly let go. "BACK AWAY FROM ME" i ordered and he slid down to the seat farthest from me. "Now what am i doing in here and dont you dare say that Harry said for us to meet him somewhere" i warned and he shook his head no.
"We are going out for breakfast but Harry had to run and get something, so he asked me to take you. He changed you and he said to meet him at McDonalds. We were almost there until you started freaking out and i stopped the car so i could come calm you down" Zayn explained and im about to slap him because im pretty sure i told him not to tell me that we had to meet Harry somewhere.
"I dont trust it" i said.
"Well then how are we going to get there?" Zayn asked with a hint of attitude.
"Im going to walk next to the car as you drive slowly to keep up with my speed and i want your phone to make sure that you cant call Harry" i hissed and he looked at me in disbelief before he sighed and dug in his pocket when he realised that i wasnt going to listen. He handed me his phone and i smiled while sliding out of the car.

ZAYNS POV

I cant fucking believe her.
I was just in the car, on my way to McDonalds like Harry asked for me to do. Lisa was asleep in the backseat and i was almost there....then all of a sudden she just starts screaming and kicking and thrashing around so i pulled over to the side of the road. I ran to the back seat and tried to get her to calm down. I finally got her to stop yelling....THEN SHE SAYS SHE DOESNT TRUST ME!! Where else would i be takimg her?? THE WOODS!?! Now shes walking next to the car and im driving slower than Louis....and he got stopped for driving too slow. She is so infuriating. How does Harry live?

"Are you going to get your little skinny ass back in this car?" I asked and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

****

Pretty soon we arrived at McDonalds and Harry was sitting at the back waiting for us.

"Its about time you got here. What took so long?" Harry asked as we sat down.

"Why dont you ask you girlfriend" i smirked while looking at her. "Shes the one that held us up. We could have been here"

"What happened?" He asked and i shook my head.

"You dont want to know"

LISAS POV

Harry and i walked into the house and i went straight to the bedroom.

"Zayn told me what happened" was all i heard and i was mentally planning Zayns death. "Would you care to explain?" He asked and i looked at him and shook my head 'no'. "So now your ignoring me?" He snapped and i shrugged. "You have no right to do that. I was trying to do something nice for my beautiful girlfriend and you didnt even have the decency to come on time" he hissed and i turned aroumd quick and smacked his cheek...hard.

"You know nothing, Harry. I had a nightmare that i was in a car and Zayn took me to meet you and it turned out to be the woods and you raised a knife on me. So, when i woke up and i was in a car i thought that the dream was real" i explained.

"Oh. You should know that by now i wont do anything to hurt you, babe. I love you, remember that" he said as he kissed my head and left the room.

"Where are you going?" I yelled and he popped his head back in.

"To make plans for later. Dont you want to get out the house or something?" He asked and i smiled while nodding. "Exactly. Now be quiet and let me work, please" he laughed and left. What would i do without Harry? I have no idea. Hes my one and only. I cant believe someone wants us apart.

"Hey. Ive got us some plans" Barry said while doing a dance at the door and i burst into laughter.

"What is that?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"We're going to Liams flat for a friend party with just us and the 5 seconds of summer boys" Harry smiled as he grabbed me another outfit. It was a cream lace croptop with cream short shorts that had yellow sunflowers all over them. I thanked Harry and got in the shower. I got out and put my clothes on.

As i walked out the room Harry was waiting.

We walked to the car and Harry drove us to Liams flat.

When we walked in everyone was there already.

"MACKENZIE, ASHLEY, ELEANOR, ANNABELLE, DANIELLE, MANAHIL, BRITTANY, PERRIE" i screamed as i saw all the girls and they ran to me.

"We've missed you so much" Manahil said in a strangled voice because of the hug.

I let go and walked over to the boys.

"Why is there a dictionary on the table?" I laughed and the boys joined.

"Hey! Dont laugh its susposed to make the room look more modern" Liam pouted.

"Mate. Its funny to see that as the only thing on the table" Zayn laughed and i gave them each a hug except for Louis.

"What about me?" He pouted.

"Awe...come here you big bloke" i said.

"Thats not nice but ill ignore it because sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" Louis chanted.

I picked up the dictionary and opened it. I threw the book at Louis face and he fell while screaming. "Did those words hurt you?" I asked with total seriousness and everyone started to laugh.

"Who says words cant hurt?" Michael chuckled as he helped Louis up.

"You'll pay for that one" Louis threatened as he stomped off.

"LETS DANCE" i yelled suddenly and i swear i heard a 'oh no'.

I got in the middle of the floor as 'Chandelier by Sia' started blaring loudly.

I looked to my right to see Ashley was right next to me. Then i realize that all the girls were next to me and the boys stayed seated. Louis was back btw.

I was being crazy and all and then we got a knock from the door.

I paused the music and Liam sent to answer the door. As he opened it, his face held complete shock.

"No one invited me to the party" that oh so familiar voice spoke and i swear i almost passed out when Liam stepped aside to let them in and i saw who it was.

$*$*$*

HAIII i know that its not that long but its still an update.

I was a bit busy and im quite tired now but i had to do this for you guys.

I took an oath.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Whats your favorite song??

I have a couple its Steal my girl by Ome Direction, Chandelier by Sia, It will Rain by Bruno Mars, Breakeven by The script, and All about that bass by Meghan Trainor.

Anywaysss

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

SHAREEE

LOVE YAA😘💯💋🆗💪