Chapter 20- But i wanted to Save the Day

LISAS POV

I woke up the next morning to sunlight.

I quickly sat up and my eyes landed on the window.

"Don't even think about it. We're on the top floor and we made sure that window wont open" i jumped as i heard Snakes voice.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No" was his simple answer.

"Then what are you-"

"Look your our prisoner! If i want to look at you then you don't have the right to question me!" He growled.

"Its a free country" i shrugged. For some reason I'm not scared of Snake. He makes me laugh when he is angry.

"Listen bitch-"

"Woah. Im going to stop you right there! I dont like being called that word so before you continue i have two words...one...nipple" i smirked and his face turned red.

"DALE!! DAN!" He instantly yelled as he sent me the meanest and nastiest glare.

"Yes?" Dale answered as he came to the door. Dan was right behind him.

"Which one of you ridiculous idiots told her about the snake?" He seethed.

"IT WAS HIM!" Both of them yelled at the same time as they pointed to each other.

"Im going to tear you both to shreds" he yelled as he ran for them, however they were much faster...well Dan was anyways.

Snake caught Dan and began to pound him repeatedly.

While all this was going on i took the liberty to look out the window. From the window i was at i couldn't see any street signs, i guess they meant to do this.

"Staaawp!" I heard Dale yell as he tried to pull snake off his brother but snake turned and began to hit him. Dan wasn't bleeding or anything because he blocked most of Snakes hits.

"I have to pee" I announced and they all stopped fighting.

"Dale walk her to the bathroom" Snake spoke and walked away.

"Okay! Lets go Lisa" Dale smiled as he started walking and i followed him.

"Ill be out here waiting for you" he said as i went inside and locked the door.

I instantly climbed on top of the toilet seat and onto the little window seal. It was wide enough for me to sit on it. When i got up there i opened the toilet seat with my foot so that Dale could hear. I looked out the window and i saw street sign. I smiled and took a quick picture of it. I sent the picture to Harry and hopped down. I grabbed the cup on the sink and filled it with water. I poured the water into the toilet so that it would sound like i was peeing and i flushed the toilet.

I closed the seat and washed my hands. I had an idea.

"All done?" He asked as i opened the door.

"Yeah, I'm hungry" i smirked.

"How about i go get you some toast with jam on it" he smiled.

"Uh. I like to spread the jam myself" i said and he nodded.

"Gotcha" and with that he walked away.

He didn't even walk me to my room.

I decided to find a window on the bottom floor. I know all the doors will be guarded.

I walked downstairs cautiously and turned the corner. I saw the kitchen where Dale was waiting for the bread to pop up in the toaster.

I hurried to the next room where i saw a door. I opened it slowly and peeked my head in.