Chapter 5-Who could it be

LISAS POV

I was at Ashtons house and i was cleaning him up.

"Im sorry...about Harry. Even though we arent together anymore he still-"

"You arent together anymore?" he cut me off.

"Yeah" i smiled but he could see that it was forced.

"I hope this isnt because of me. I swear...im over you. That night at the party when i said i was still in love with you. I wasnt" he said.

"If you werent, then why did you tell me that?" i asked as i was becoming angry now.

He was the reason for Harry and i fighting. For Harry and i breaking up. Why the hell would he lie like that?

"I didnt want to. I actually see you as a sister now. When Brittany and i got together, my feelings for went away" he told me.

"Why? You arent answering my question"

"I dont know. But someone texted my phone and threatened to hurt Brittany, if i didnt do exactly as they say. I wasnt convinced until he called. He told me to make you think that i was in love with you. I dont know why, but i couldnt let him hurt Brittany. I didnt expect for you two to break up. You've got to believe me. Im telling you the truth. LET ME GET MY PHONE" he explained and them he went and got his phone. He gave it to me and i looked at the message.

From:Unknown

Hello, Ashton. I need you to do a little favor for me. You know Lisa, right? I need you to pretend to be in love with her and tell her that your in love with her. Dont ask why. And if you dont do as i say, someone very close to you will get hurt. Her name starts with B and ends in Y. 😏 Have a good day

The message was so clear, yet so confusing. Who is this? It had to be someone we know, because how else would they have known Ashtons number?

"You dont recognize the number? You know people can block your number from their phone" i told him as i started to compare numbers from his contacts.

"Oh my god. Its Nialls number" i was beyond shocked because Niall never showed any intrest in me. He's been with MJ for as long as i can remember. The only time he ever had a crush on me, was the first few weeks after we met. However when Manahil came...those feelings were forgotten. Why would he be doing this to Ashton.....and me.

"Are you sure?" he asked with surprise written across his face.

"Im possitive"

"I say we pay Niall a visist" Ashton spoke with rage.

I nodded and we got in my car. I drove the 15 minute drive to Nialls flat amd we walked right inside. Of course we knew where he kept the spare key.

"Oh. Welcome" Niall greeted as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Welcome my ass, Horan. What the hell is your problem?" Ashton yelled.

"Whats up with him?" Niall asked me as he pointed at Ash.

"This" i said as i showed him the screen of Ashtons phone. "Oh look. Its from your number"

"I swear i never sent this. I love that you and Harry are together. And even if i didnt like you and Harry, why would i care? I have Manahil. Oh and by the way...my phone has been lost sense before the party. I cant find it anywhere. I couldnt have sent it if i dont have my phone" Niall defended himself.

"Hey babe. I found your phone-Oh. We have guest. Hi Li, Hi Ash" Manahil walked into the door.

"Wait you found my phone? Where?" Niall asked.