Chapter 2- Lets meet everyone Shall we?

LISAS POV

I got in my car and Harry followed. I drove down the street and soon we arrived.

We were at Louis' house. Louis and Eleanor decided to throw a party. Its a small party, just both of the bands.

We walked inside and i ran to Eleanor who was talking to Mackenzie.

"Hey girlys" i squealed and and they turned around. Mackenzie was the fist to hug me. She was really pretty and nice. She had beautiful light ginger brown hair, she had amazing style and all the girls loved her.

"Move its my turn" Eleanor ripped Mackenzie off me and wrapped her boney arms around me.

When she let go of me i looked around. Everyone was here but thr other girls were talking to others.

Lets meet everyone, Shall we?

Okay, we have Brittany. She was really pretty. She had dark brown, almost black hair, and the most beautiful smile ever. She always wore a bow in her hair no matter what. We called her Britt. She is really nice. I'm glad that Ashton found someone who he likes.

Now we have Annabelle. She had sandy blonde curly hair. She was pretty as well and she didn't really wear makeup like me. She was Calums girlfriend and id only met her 2 times but she seemed nice. We all call her Anna though.

Ashley is next. She's with Luke. She has short black hair that comes to her shoulder. She's pretty as well. All the boys girlfriends are pretty if you ask me. Ashley is the funny one but she uses a lot of profanity. But only when needed like wheb shes scared, when she's telling a joke, or when she's mad. We manly call her Ash. But i call her Ash Bash because she hates it.

Last is Mackenzie. We all call her Kenzie amd she is just the nicest person EVER. I'm closer to her than i am with the other girlfriends of 5SOS because i met her first. I'm actually the reason why she's with Michael.

FLASHBACK

I was driving down the side of the road when i saw a girl walking. I recognized her as my waitress from Petrus. I pulled over next too her to offer her a ride. She recognized me and excepted. I was on my way to her house when i started to run low on gas.

I knew i forgot something.

"Um, you may think I'm stupid but i forgot to get someone gas" i told her.

"Is there enough gas to make it to the station up the road?" she asked.

"Its like 6 miles. My flat is only 2 miles from here. If i can make it home you can stay the night and in the morning ill take you home" i smiled.

"If you don't have gas how are you going to take me home?"

"I'm not actually taking you home. I'm going to call a friend to come get you and take you home. That alright?" i asked and she nodded.

I drove to my flat and i had just enough gas. I walked to my door and opened it. I went straight to the pantry and put cat food in Peppers bowl.

I walked back out and Mackenzie was standing awkwardly.

"You seem stressed. Would you like to relax. I don't bite you know" i laughed and she smiled and nodded.

"Well you look about my size. You can borrow some pajamas go hop in the shower and we can watch a movie" i said and she nodded.

I walked upstairs and gave her some of my pajamas and she got in the shower.

END OF FLASHBACK

Good times, Good times.

"LISA" Manahil screamed as she shuffled over to me. I met her half way and we shared the biggest hug ever.