Chapter 25- The aisle

LISAS POV

I took a deep breath. This was the day. The day i would become...Mrs.Styles. I was currently walking back and forth about to hyperventilate.

I thought i looked hideous.

I had to get a maternity wedding dress because my stomach had gotten huge. Its been 8 months since i found out i was pregnant and since the. We have been going back to the doctors frequently. I'd been having mood swings and weird cravings and a lot of shortness of breath. The doctor said its normal because having two babies rubbing against my insides could do that.

She also said that because its twins, my stomach would grow a lot faster and bigger.

The girls are trying to calm me down but I'm beginning to feel dizzy.

"Harry's going to look handsome and I'm going to look like a elephant!" I exclaimed.

"You look gorgeous! Now calm down, remember what the doctor said" my mother spoke as Danielle and Annabelle sat me down.

"Deep breaths" Eleanor whispered and i did as she said.

"HIS PARENTS!" I exclaimed. "I've never even met them and I'm already pregnant and marrying her their son!" I tried to stand but they pushed me back down.

"Look! Today is not about them, its about you and Harry. You'll always be beautiful in his eyes, no matter what flaw you have. You pregnant. People don't expect you to walk out there looking like a Victoria Secret Swimsuit Model" Manahil smiled and i laughed. She's right.

"You walk out in 10 minutes" Ashley reminded me and i nodded.

"You look beautiful" my mum smiled and the rest of the girls left. "I wanted you to have a perfect life. Finish school, walk across the stage. Im sorry i missed that part but I promise i wont miss anymore. I wanted to see you meet your soul mate. I wanted you to bring him home and i wanted me to not like him" she paused to wipe a tear. "I wanted to see you date him anyways and come to me for advice when you two had problems. I wanted to watch you get more serious and get married. I couldn't wait to see you create a family and here we are" she let out a small laugh. "This may mean nothing to you but...I'm proud of what you have become"

By this time i was about to cry. I have her and big hug.

"I forgive you mum, and i love you" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too" she whispered back.

She pulled away and looked me over.

"Im going to go get into my place" she smiled and gave me one last hug before leaving.

"3 minutes" Mackenzie peeked her head into the room.

I asked Manahil to be my maid of honor because she was really my best friend. The other girls understood and were fine with being my brides maids. My father came all the way from Florida to walk me down the aisle and i hadn't seen him in years.

I knew that when the music began to play i would have to walk so i walked to the door that led outside. Harry planned an outdoor wedding because of my breathing situation. He figured it would be better if i was having shortness of breath, to be around fresh air.

"You look amazing darling" my dad said as i walked next to him.

"Thanks" i smiled and the music began to play.

I took a deep breath and watched as the flower girl (Harrys cousin) threw the petals onto the ground.

We began to walked and everyone was looking at me. Harry invited EVERYONE. My old friends Justice, Justin, Ivy, and Sky smiled and waved at me. Simon had an approving look. My mum blew me a kiss. Shiera mouthed "you look pretty" to me. Gabby was there waving and i could see Danielle glaring at her. Barry and all his friends that helped me that night were there.