Chapter 3-What type of dance is that?

LISAS POV

I decided i would think about my problems another time. Right now it was time to have fun with my friends and relax.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Louis yelled.

"How do you plan on starting this party?" Manahil who we call MJ asked.

"Dance contest?" he suggested. Oh yeah they don't know what they are getting theirselves into.

"Step aside peasants. I'm going to show you how to dance" i said and they cleared the floor.

"I learned all i know from Louis" i said and i swear i heard an 'oh no'.

I started to dance and everyone started laughing.

"So you learned this from Louis?" Liam asked and nodded. "Seems about right"

"Yes Li. I've taught you well" Louis cheered.

"What type of dance move is that?" Anna asked.

"Pet the dog and screw in the light bulb" i said while dancing.

"Lisa, Stop the traffic and let them through, now" Louis yelled as he joined me on the dance floor and we started dancing together.

"Oh which way do i go? Which way do i go? Oh there it is" Louis said and i joined him in that dance.

We finished and walked away...like a BOSS.

"You both suck at dancing and you" Harry pointed at me. "Are taking dance classes because if you do that at a party with me, I'm going to tackle you"

OUCH. I thought i was actually pretty good. Guess not.

"Your just jealous of our skills. Don't listen to him Li" Louis pouted. I laughed.

"Okay, so Louis and i danced. Who's going up against us?" I asked.

"I will" Danielle gladly said as she slid to the dance floor.

****

HARRYS POV

I can't believe that even after Danielle danced Louis and Lisa still won. Of course it was rigged because Danielle is a professional dancing, where as Lisa and Louis is not. Eleanor was the judge and she picked them because of Louis. But I'm not complaining. We had a lot of fun.

It was dark when we got home and Lisa immediately ran upstairs. I knew she was taking a shower.

I followed her and walked into her bathroom. She was already in the shower and i sat on the toilet seat.

At the party i felt like she was avoiding me. She's hiding something from me. I don't expect her to tell me everything because i just told her about my stalking ex-girlfriend who i had managed to keep a secret for a while. But when a secret starts to effect our relationship....we need to talk.

"Lisa, we need to talk" i spoke and she popped her head out.

"You scared me. And can't it wait? I'm kinda in the shower" she giggled but i didn't laugh and her smile disappeared.

"Let me get out of the shower first. How about you go get me some pjs and we can talk then" she said and i nodded.

I stood up and left. I walked to my room and grabbed 1 of my t-shirts. She likes to wear her own clothes but i don't know what she uses as pjs so this will have to do.

I walked back to her room and grabbed her some knickers.

When she walked out i was sitting on her bed with her clothes in my hand.