Chapter 4-BREAK TIME

LISAS POV

I woke up in the morning and pulled myself out of bed.

I looked around and noticed i was in my second room. I guess what happened with Harry wasn't a dream......DARN.

I went into my closet that already had clothes in it from last 2 times Harry and i had a fight. I put on a red blouse, dark washed skinny jeans, red converses, and i left my hair out. I took a shower right before i came here last night so I'm good till tonight.

I walked downstairs and Ashton was playing a 3Ds.

I tried to sneak pass him but he looked up and saw me.

"Hey" i played it off like i was never doing anything.

"You look nice" he smiled.

"Thanks i have an interview in like 10 minutes so i wanted to look good" i said.

"This is your first interview right?" he asked as he stuck out his tongue in concentration.

"Yes it is" i smiled and he sat the game to the side and stood to his feet.

"I have a bit of business to take care of but i think the interview place is on the way. Do you want me to take you?" he asked as he slid his shoes on.

"No thanks I'm fine" i gave him a big grin.

"Okay. Good luck" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and stopped right in front of my face. He looked me in the eyes and i knew what was about to happen. Harry and i may be having some difficulties but i won't cheat on him.

"Hey, where is Britt?" i asked and he took a step back.

"She got a new job at a restaurant" he spoke and grabbed his keys.

"I have to go now" he said and walked out the door. I followed and walked to my car.

I started my 5 minute drive the interview.

As i got there i walked into the building and they rushed me into makeup. Wow, its just a TV show. Its not like i need all this.

After they were done i took a wet towel and wiped it all off. I'm sorry to ruin their work but its not for me.

They put the microphone on me and told me i had 5 minutes.

I took that time to call Harry.

"What?" he answered the phone with attitude.

"I was going to do this the nice way but sense you want to have an attitude I'm doing it the hard way. Its over" i spat and it was quiet for a while. I thought maybe he left so i was about to hang up when i heard talking.

"I know we aren't on the best terms right now. But please don't give up on us. We can make this work. I love you" he said and i could tell he was going to cry.

"Listen. I think we should both be single for awhile, guve each other a break. And in May we'll meet at the park and decided what we want to do. You are free to date, kiss, or have sex with whoever you want during that time" i explained. The only reason I'm doing this is so that i can date Ashton. Not because i want him but because i want to show him that I'm nothing special and he needs to move on. I'm the least prettiest out of all the boys girlfriends so i really don't know why he wants to leave Britt. Besides Brittany told me that she can tell that Ashton really liked me and she didn't want to stand in his way. She said she's breaking up with him today but i don't know.

"Okay fine. But two weeks exactly" he said.

"Yes" i said and hung up.

"Your on" a backstage worker told me. I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I walked onto the stage and applause erupted from the live studio audience.