Chapter 19- Someone Kidnapped my Baby (Part 2)

LISA POV

"Simon?" I raised an eyebrow. "You kidnapped me?" I practically yelled.

"Oh I'm not Simon" he smirked.

"Okay i may be slow, but I'm no idiot. Your clearly Simon" i gave him a 'duh' look.

"Listen you little-" he stopped himself and took a deep breath. "Im Simons twin brother, Nathan" he concluded with a smile.

"Twin?" I asked.

"Yes. He doesn't talk about me much because we don't really see eye to eye on every situation" he smirked.

"Well it was nice to meet you Wheat Thin but i have to go" i gave a sarcastic smile before turning around, only to run into Dale.

"No no. Im not at all finished with you" Wheat thin smirked.

"Why am i here again? You never ran that by me" i asked with an obvious, annoyed look.

"Because my brother thinks he can just cut me off when he becomes famous? Nope! He ruined me, ill ruin him" he growled.

"How exactly will this ruin him?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. You and that stupid boy band will make him the mist money. With you gone, he loses money. Not only that but your boy toy, Harry is it, will be so depressed that he will refuse to sing, when he refuses to sing the rest of the boys wont sing. That way he is ruined" he spoke and as he finished he looked at me with the ugliest face ever.

His plan sucked butt. But i wasn't going to give him any new ideas. This isn't a movie where you tell your prisoner all your plans, thats just stupid. But alas he just had to be the one.

"Well what happens to me?" I snapped.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Thats up to those idiots" he pointed to Dale, Dan, and snake.

"Yeah its up to us idiots" Dale smirked but then he realized what he said.

"Dale...just shut the fuck up" Snake snapped.

I laughed and followed behind them.

****

HARRY POV

I woke up and Lisa wasn't next to me.

Must be pay back for yesterday.

I walked into the bathroom and took a nice shower. When i got out i threw on a white t-shirt, black shorts and my white converses.

I walked downstairs and it was A MESS!

What the hell did she do in here?

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. There was no breakfast, she always cooks breakfast, no matter how mad she is.

Awkward.

I swear there was blood on the steps. Should i be worried.

I walked back upstairs to grab my phone. Maybe she called or texted.

When i saw i had no missed calls i instantly left the house. Both our cars were in the drive way and so was he moped (the boys must have brought them back).

I walked to the only place that Lisa will go to without a car.

The little bakery on the corner. When i walked in the old lady that owned the place was drinking coffee.

There weren't many people there only a few old people. That was good. Im in no mood for fans today.

"Hello, Harry. Long time no hear from" Ms.Beverly, the old lady at the bakery smiled.