|Welcome|

Hey lovers! I wanted to give you some warnings (?) I guess you could call them before reading along.  I do want to say THANK YOU to all my supporters for the love and comments. Never would I think His Surrogate would grow this much.  The reads, votes, and comments grow each day and they don't stop. I love reading your comments, though I am busy and don't have much time to respond to each one, I try.  Now some tips/warnings below....

1| THIS IS A STORY!!!!

I get messages saying some of my facts aren't right or things happened too fast, I get that. It happens BUT remember this is a story, not all fact must be true

2| Edits

I do go in every now and then and do edits. It is a lot of work so please bear with me! I wrote this not too long ago, I had so many ideas and pushed things too fast. I get that there are some stupid crazy scenes trust me...they do the same to me. I am working on it. I love your opinions even the negatives BUT there does come a point where enough is enough. If your comments get too much, I will remove it. If they don't stop then YOU will be blocked. I am not perfect, I am not an author. I write for fun and hope to please you. 

3| Casting

I cast people for fun and to match what I think they look like in my mind. If you don't agree that is FINE with me. Imagine who you want to be the cast

4| Mature Scenes

I'm writing more mature scenes in the book but, I try to not rub into the book as much. You get your fair share in this book if you want more....talk it up with your lover. I know the book is mature because of guidelines I have to mark it that.

5| Language

Cussing is used...if ya don't like it...byeeeeeeeee

(I make my own covers by the way unless told other ways) 

Anyways enjoy my book, I hope you like it. Please vote, comment, SHARE and follow me for more. Every vote helps me as a writer....

Love you!!!!

Xx