Chapter 44: Results

As promised I followed back  Anastaciaforeverrosef26NyeskyShoneyWilson0, and Ellabee7002. Thank you for the love, support, and vote

******************************************

Josh's POV:

I place my hands on my head, I feel helpless...like a big joke. I swore to protect her and I can't, my baby was in the hospital, dying in front of me.

 I look up at her, wires attached to her body, bruises and cuts all over.

Noel's POV:

"It's negative" I breathe out

Hailey meets my eyes, with a different look

"I'm pregnant" She starts tearing up, placing her hand over her mouth

"Congratulations"I smile hiding my tears

"Noel, I am so sorry"

 "No no, don't worry about me. Be happy! You're pregnant"

"I'm pregnant" She whispers over and over again

Without thinking I place the test in my pocket

*********

A week later.

I came home last night from seeing Lizzy all week. We had so much fun partying and shopping thanks to Josh's black card he gave me for my birthday. Jackie went home the day I left for the trip. I am so happy to be back. I am so tired and feel sick. I haven't seen Josh today, his plane landed earlier this morning, he texted me saying he was going to a meeting before hitting the gym and then he will be home. As I wait I decide to swim in the pool, thinking the water would relax my tired bones.  I head to the back yard, placing my towel on the bench, before poking my toes in the pool. 

"Perfect"

I slip into the pool letting all my worries, thoughts and cares flow away. I turn my body so that I am floating around. I close my eyes resting...

Josh's POV:

I walk inside the house, being told that Noel was outside. I go looking for Noel when I see her in the pool. I can't believe my baby is home. Biting my lip, I watch her tan body float around. Deciding to be near her body, I take my shirt off, leaving on my basketball shorts from the gym. I slowly get into the pool trying not to make too many movements as I get closer to her. I then grab her body pulling her close. 

"Ek!"She screams jolting her eyes open

She scans the water before looking at me

Noel's POV:

I look around the water before laying my eyes on Josh. Although I am happy to him, he fu*king scared me!

"YOU IDIOT! I COULD HAVE DIED!"I yell

"No, you wouldn't have"He laughs

"Oh but, I could have!"I slam my hand on the water making a splash

"I would never let you die"

"How sweet-Ah-"

He all of a sudden drops me and go deeper into the water

I swim back up glaring at him. I jump onto him, pushing him into the water, taking him off guard. I push him in and don't let go but, because he is Josh and is hella strong, he was able to push himself back up despite the efforts of me trying to keep him under.