Chapter 35: You Have Got To Be Kinding

I open my eyes and look around. My body hurts from sleeping on Jackie's couch. Josh never called me back yesterday. I didn't want to go to his place so I just stayed at Jackie's. He hasn't called me back and I am feeling sick. What if he chose her? What if he changes his mind? All these feeling swarm me....and I don't know what to do. I stand up, stretch my body before heading to the bathroom. Since Josh took my things, I have nothing. I'm still wearing yesterday's clothes, that have a little spit up from West. I sigh, washing my hands after using the toilet. I walk out of the bathroom and head to the kitchen, where I make coffee quietly. I pour myself a cup of coffee, when I hear footsteps. I turn and see Grey walking in with the baby. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I whisper pouring him coffee

"I've been up with West" He smiles when I hand him the coffee

"Oh, little butt won't sleep in"I joke

"No, he won't"

I quitely laugh when he speaks up again "Nothing from Josh?"

I look up at him and shake my head "He was supposed to come back but, never did. His wedding is today"

"Do you think he is going through it?"He asks patting West's bum

"I don't know if I am being honest"

He sadly smiles before yawning, I chuckle

"I can watch him while you sleep"I suggest

"Really? You wouldn't mind? I have to leave in four hours and getting more sleep would be amazing" He says

"Of course" I smile "Come here babyyy"I coo to West grabbing him

"Thank you" He smiles before walking away with his coffee

I rock West back and forth around the house. He started to cry but, I shushed him and he fell asleep. I hear my phone buzz and walk over fastly. 

Monster Josh 💔

I should change that name-maybe

I pick the phone and see I missed a call. I turned it off earlier so it wouldn't wake West up. I pick it up, placing the phone on my ear. I press play and listen, still rocking West.

Noel, I'm sorry I didn't come or call you back. I understand if you are angry at me though just know I did end it with Rose. She took off last night and left me to call off the wedding. I did end up calling it off but, paparazzi were alerted and I have been hiding from them. Just know it is over...You are officially mine, I can't wait to pick you up and claim you in front of the world. Call me back please bellissimo

The line goes out and pulls the phone away. I smile so big, he isn't leaving me.

****************************************************

I give the taxi guy my phone and Josh talks to him. The taxi driver just nods his head and says goodbye before hanging up and handing me the phone. After Jackie woke up, I told her about Josh and how he ended it. I told her I do feel bad for Rose-a.tiny.bit. Jackie laughed and said she wasn't. She told me to go to him so that's what I am doing. Once my driver takes me to this place, I see tons of paparazzi, just as I was going to ask him to move towards the back, he does, entering a code. I take that chance to look at the HUGE building in front of me. He pulls in and tells me instructions from Josh. I follow them leading me to this big door, on the 11th floor of this building. I lift my hand on top of the door, good thing I have heels and find a key. I unlock the door, stepping in.