Update!!! Please read!

Hey, my lovers! How was your weekend? This isn't a chapter update.

I can't believe its June already! My birthday is the 18th...coming soon! Exciting!!

Just like last year I took a break from writing to think of ways to improve and make the next book or chapter better. This book has changed my life and the love and support that came with it. This book was my 'improve' and 'better book'. From June 6th 2019 to September ? 2019 I will be taking a long break. I can't wait to come back and do amazing works. I will miss you lovers sooo much!!!! You lovers are like my babies 😢, I don't wanna leave you.  I may do pop-ins on the convo section on my page and any updates I will have. So follow to stay tuned. I WILL be back, This book is not over!

In my last 'update' I said I would update that day...I changed my mind. I did write the next chapter but, decide to wait until I get back to publish it.....I KNOW MEAN right? 🤭 I promise the wait is worth it. While I am gone please keep our base going. Bring more friends and family to the group. I hope you all have a great summer break. I love you all so much, thank you for supporting me. 

Thank you to those who were nominating me for the awards!! Brought tears to my eyes, You lovers are the best 😘

Love you....

Mark your calendars for September🗓...Chapter 44 is about to be a wild rollercoaster 🎢

Hint bc I love you

😭😡🤯🥰😍😂🚦🚘🚑🛌🏥🧸🎈🧖‍♀️🧖‍♂️💔🧳💏🎊

Ideas?

*Not all emojis happen in Chapter 44 🤫😜*