Chapter 10: Morning Drama

Published 11-19-18

Edited 8-15-19

Noel's POV:

I walk down the stairs as I put my hair up in a ponytail. I follow the smell of bacon ignoring the stares I get every morning. I woke up again last night screaming 'NO' from dreaming about the sexual night I had with Josh. I've gotten used to the dreams I have about him. They are always different but, always end the same way. 

"Morning Luc"

I sat down on the stool as he turned around giving me another sympathy smile. 

"What did I tell about smiling like that?"I raised an eyebrow

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I rolled my eyes

"Coffee?" I asked

"In the dining room"

Since when?

"Why in there?"

"Josh is back, We have to go back to the way things were"

"But I like eating in here with you and the staff"

"It's not proper. Now no more whining and go sit down. Breakfast will be served"

I stuck my tongue out at him, I walk into the dining room. The smell of the food makes me sick but, I think the fruit will be OK. I sat down by the end

Grabbing some fruit I sit down as people filled in

Grabbing some fruit I sit down as people filled in. Some I do know and some I don't. I look across from me and see Drake, one of Josh's friend that comes here every day. He is a pain in my a$s but, funny. 

"Who are some of these people?"I ask him

"Well since Josh is back there will be different people coming in this house. Some which I know and other I have no f-"

The grandmother of the house poked her head in and Drake shut up quickly. She is the oldest maid here and the most loving and loyal person here. She hates cussing.

I laugh at him and he goes red. 

"Morning" Hailey said walking in with Micheal right behind her

"Morning"I smile to both

As they sit down, the others hurry to sit down. Not really caring why I pour myself a cup of coffee. 

"Why is she having to get herself coffee?"

Ohhhhh....He's here

"I'm sorry sir-"

"Don't be sorry Lily. Just because he is back doesn't mean I want you to change how I want things done for me." She nodded

"Excuse me?"

I sit down and drink my coffee. I feel him come behind me, I hear his bone crack as he bends down and gets to my eye level.