Chapter 36: New Changes

I take a bite of my chow mein looking at Josh who is looking at me. We have been staring at each other waiting for the other to say something. I know I was the one who wanted to talk but, now that I have his attention I am scared if he says something that I don't want to hear. 

"Ok...Ready?"I say setting my noddles down

He nods placing his down

"I just want to say that I am glad I chose you, as cheesy as it sounds, you are someone I see myself with. We met on weird terms but, those terms lead me to you. I am sad you lost Ocean. She will forever be something special to me"

He grabs my hands "I am happy you chose me. I do feel bad for pushing Rose out but, honestly as long as I get you I don't care. I want this, I want you, I want us, Josh,  but, I have my worries. You have hurt me before and I know I have hurt you, I just am worried we will miss this up and one of us is hurt "

He grabs my hands tighter "Noel, you are il mio forever. You will be my bellissima. I understand your worries but, I will never hurt you. I finally have you in my arms and I will never let you go my amore. I can't promise that everything will be 100% Ok but, I can promise you I won't leave your side"

"You promise?"I question

"I promise, no one will take me from you. You will not leave me"

He pulls onto his lap, now I sit on him. I grab my hands to his neck, rubbing his neck as I stare at him. 

"I am so happy to have you back in my arms"He whispers as if we were in a room of people

I just hug him close as if I let go he would run away from me

"I wonder what it would be like if Ocean was here"I whisper

"I don't know"

I close my eyes and see her running around after Josh, chuckling Josh speaks

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing" "Josh"

"Yes?"

"I know we talked about this once but, what if you never found out I named the baby for myself. What name you have named her?"

"I had no idea honestly, I just figured that the name would come up"

"Did you ever finish the nursery?"I chuckle

"Yes, I had it done within the month of knowing"

Laughing "Of course you would"

He hugs me tighter and I kiss his forehead. I lean my head against him

"There is so much I want to know"I whisper

"Like what?"

"Like your favorite color, your birthdate, your favorite food, chocolate or vanilla, what you love the most, favorite animal-just everything"I chuckle

"Red, June 2nd, tacos, vanilla all the way, You, and dogs"

"First of all Vanilla?! I am sorry but, this is over"I pull away 

He grabs me laughing "You're stuck with me"

"Great"

He just smiles big as I fake pout

"Now answer those questions"

"Fineeeeeeee, Rosegold, May 20th, pizza, CHOCOLATE, You, andddd puppies"

He smiles "See we are getting there"

We clear the food off the bed, I change into a bigger t-shirt of his and climb into bed together, turning the tv off, laying close to each other.