A Gift and a Dove (Holiday Special)

(Y/n)'s P.o.V.

Swinging my legs out from under the warm blanket I stood up. Stretching, I ran a hand through my hair before flattening out my tank top and fixing my sweatpants.
I let out a long sigh, sliding my slippers onto my feet and exiting my bedroom.

As I left I shut the door behind me, making my way down the hall and towards the living room.

Once I entered the smallish room I quickly took notice of the white flakes of snow which fell steadily out the window.
Smiling, I walked towards the glass balcony doors.

One by one small white Flakes of snow fell down to earth, covering the tall buildings around me in frozen water, and further chilling the already cold air.

It's been a while since it snowed.
I thought to myself as I unlocked the sliding doors and opened them, stepping outside.

As I inhaled the cold winter air shocked my system, making me fully wake up. Dusting off the snow from the balcony railing I leaned over it,
taking in the snowy city sights.
Down below the street was fairly quiet,
which was to be expected on such a holiday.
Crossing my arms over one another I stared at the scars which painted them. Scars that I had gotten long ago, and remained as a reminder of my past.
Letting out another sigh a puff of white exited my mouth, only further proving the sheer coldness that engulfed the world around me, however, though it was cold, it wasn't unpleasant.
It wasn't a harsh cold, but it was comforting almost, nostalgic...

How many years has it been?
I asked myself as I stared upwards towards the sky.
I've lost track.
I chuckled, a smile appearing on my face as I shook my head. Though a lot of time had clearly gone by, my memories had stayed with me.
Memories of my first winter with him... the person whom I had treasured for so long, memories of a
person whom I would never forget began to flood my mind, as I quickly found myself lost within them.

.

.

.

.

.

Smiling I watched as snow fall from the sky, painting the frozen ground white.
Though I more than likely had seen snow before,
it was the first time I had seen it that I remember.
The ground had already been covered in an inch or two in snow, meaning it had been snowing for some time,
but now, since it was early morning, and the sun was rising, it had begun to slow down.
Pulling my phone out of my pocket I quickly checked the time.

I should get to work...
I thought as I shoved it back into my pocket.
As I walked to the door I quickly grabbed something on my way out.
A pot with a purple bow delicately wrapped around, and inside of which was a flower that smelled of cinnamon.

It didn't take long for me to get to the Development room since it was right down the hall from where I was.
Quickly pulling out my ID card I was allowed entrance. Walking through the doors I noticed a certain someone already awake and hard at work.

"Good morning Ray~" I sang as I walked over to him.
He glanced over his shoulder towards me.

"Morning Princess..." He said as I held the flower out to him. He looked at it, "what is this?"