Chapter 2- The Climbing Rose

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I groggily opened my eyes and looked over to my door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Nghh.... COMING!" I shouted as I swung my feet over the bed. I rose to my feet and walked over to the door.

I opened the large brown door to see a tall man. "Yes?" I asked, irritated that my sleep had been interrupted.

"I'm sorry to wake you Ms. (Y/n), but the Savior has informed me that we are going to have to relocate you." I blinked a few times trying to comprehend what he was saying. I had just woken up... maybe I was still half asleep.

"I'm sorry, repeat please," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"The savior told me to tell you to pack your stuff up."

"...Why?" I asked as I tried to make sense of the words that were coming out of the man's mouth.

"She wants to use your room to keep the new girl in." I blinked a couple of times as the words sunk in. "I'm sorry Mrs. (Y/n). You have until 12 to pack up. She will be arriving at 1." I sighed and nodded still in disbelief.

"... thank you...," I said begrudgingly,
"for everlasting paradise. I sighed.

"For everlasting paradise."
I shut the door and sighed.

I looked around my room, my small bed, my dresser, my mirror. I never really thought about it but the room was very big but didn't have much in it. I sighed,
at least there's not much for me to pack up. I thought to myself.

I walked to my dresser and started to take my things out. As I did my head buzzed with questions.
Why did I have to leave? There are more rooms in this place. This is no good. She's already taking whats mine, whats next?

I finished packing and walked to the door. I turned around and looked at my room, the room I had stayed in for the two years I'd been part of Mint Eye. It's okay,
I thought to myself,
It's not forever before I know it everything will be back to normal, just like Ray said.
I told myself as I turned around. I was about to open the door but noticed one of the ribbons on my dress was crooked.
I sighed and reached down to fix it when the door suddenly slammed open, smacking me in the face.

"Oww!" I yelped as I fell back into my butt, dropping things in the process.

"Ms. (Y/n)! My sincerest apologies!" I heard a man say as he reached out to help me, I waved him off.

"No, no, it's fine," I said as I stood up. I sighed and brushed myself. A deep sigh escaped my lips as I started to gather up my fallen items.

As soon as I picked up everything I turned my attention to the believer who had hit me with the door. "Anyway, what are you here for?" I asked.