Preference #189: Child Refuses To Take Medicine

Sup Guys, 

It's been a while and I have to apologize for that. I've been a little busy. As I've said before I'm a Uni Student and I've been really busy studying and finishing all the course work and assignments I had due and then I had exams and in all honesty, writing was the last thing on my mind. I just needed a little break but hopefully updates will be a little more frequent from now on. I'm aiming for at least an update per week. So yeah, again I apologise to all my readers for the delay but I really needed a break from everything and I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

PS. Because of the large demand of personal imagines I'm not going to be doing them, but when my schedule becomes a little less hectic I'll open requests and start writing them again but not for now. I apologise again but I have to think of school first. 

So thanks again for the support and I'll talk to you guys soon,

Megz :) xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall:

“Hey buddy, you feeling any better?” you asked your son as you saw him sitting next to the nurse’s office. Hunter’s school had called your office that morning to pick up your son from school as he was ill. “Not really. my tummy hurts mummy.” he answered, rubbing his belly. “My poor baby, let’s get you home then” you say, kissing his forehead, as you grab his bag and tiny hand, leading him to the car to go home. As soon as you got home you changed Hunter into his pyjamas and into your large bed, switching on the TV as you get a hot water bottle for him and some medicine. “Hey babe” Niall says as he walks into the house, kissing your lips. “I got your message. How’s my little man?” he asks. “A little better. I put him in our bed, hopefully he’ll feel much better after a nap. I was just going to go give him his medicine and take a shower” you explain. “I can give him his meds, go shower babe” he says, taking them from you, kissing your forehead.

“Hi buddy, feelin’ better?” Niall say as he walks into his bedroom where his son was laying watching Spider-man. “Hi daddy” he says smiling wide as Niall sits next to him, kissing his forehead. “My tummy hurts daddy. Can you make it stop?” he asks, looking at Niall with big blue eyes. “Of course I can. Daddy can do anything. Here take this and I promise it will make you feel better bud” Niall says, giving him the chewy medicine. “No daddy, that’s yucky” he says, making a scrunching his face and hid it in my stomach. “C’mon little man, if you don't feel better you won’t be able to play tomorrow” Niall says. His eyes go wide, scared at the thought that he might miss his first football (soccer) game on Saturday. “Are you coming to watch daddy?” Hunter asks. “Of course I am. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I’m going to scream louder than anyone else” Niall confirms, handing his son the medicine. “Alright” Hunter says, chewing the medicine, scrunching his face at the horrid taste of it. “Now how about me and you take a really long nap?” Niall asks my adorable son, as he nods in acceptance, getting under the covers with his son as they get settled in bed for their nap. 

Louis: 

Your daughter Delilah had woken up with a cold. She was more than happy to stay home with her dad as you went out with your sister as you promised to go shopping for her new baby. “Ugh, my nose is so stuffy daddy, I can’t breath good” she whines, sitting on the counter top as her dad made her some breakfast. “I know baby” He frowns, hate seeing his little girl so sick. “Have some toast love” he says, handing her a piece of bread and her sippy cup filled with juice. “Has Ryan left already daddy?” She asks, chewing her food. “Yep, and mummy left too. It’s just me and you” he smiles, kissing her forehead. “I’m ready daddy” she says, putting the plate down. “Ok, then its time for some medicine” Louis says, taking the syrup you had left out for him to give your daughter. “No” she whines to her father, shaking her head. “C’mon Lilah, I promise it will make you feel better” He says. An hour later and he's still encouraging his daughter to take it.