Preference #191: You Sneak Into Their Bed

Niall:
You were on tour with the boys, helping Lou out with the styling department for the boys. She was way to busy dealing with the boys and you had an act for fashion so you soon became the head stylist for the tour. But tour life had its downsides. The main rule was that you cannot date any band members but you and Niall had a secret thing going on between you. You had loads in common and the tour was five months long so you convinced yourself the rule was stupid anyway. You had a hard time sleeping during nights on tour bus you so quietly got out of your bunk and moved on the opposite bunk where Niall slept, climbing in. "We have a bad girl on our hands ey?" He whispered easily, cuddling you up close and kissing your neck. The next morning, when Lou found you there with Niall, he quickly covered for you, "she had a bad dream and I told her to come here." Lou quickly gave you the 'ah-ha' look, dismissing the lie, "be at the venue in 20" she said, shaking her head laughing at the both of you. "I'm gong to get it today" you mumbled, laying back down in bed, "then let's give them something to argue about" he mumbled, climbing on top of you kissing your lips and working his way down.

Louis:
You had been at your apartment, putting groceries away for the past hour. When you were finished, you took a nice hot shower, seeing it was December in London and freezing cold was taking over. You put on sweats and a hoodie, switching on the TV and getting in bed. As the weather forecast detected strong winds the power went out in your house and you didn't like the dark so you grabbed your keys and phone and went upstairs to your neighbor Louis' house, who was also your best friend. He had the boys over who where going to sleep there too. As the spare bedroom was freezing, you silently went over to Louis' bed which was all nice and cosy. "Cold?" He asked as he made more room for you. "Freezing" you mumble, getting more comfortable and cuddling up to him. "I can't sleep" he whined, drawing figures on your arm gently. "What's on your mind?" You asked. "I am totally head of heels for this girl" he vented. "Tell her then" you say, "I don't want to ruin it" he protested again. "Ruin what?" You ask. "The friend ship" he says sadly. "Tell her Louis. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives" you say, feeling a slight pang in your heart. "I think I'll just show he" he finally said before kissing you passionately.

Liam:
You were in a girl group, touring the world with One Direction. After a long and tiresome, though very successful, tour you and the boys decided to have a vacation in the alps, skiing and snowboarding and hot chocolate. You had an amazing day together but then you had to split into groups of two and sleep in different rooms. You and your friend Kim had to share the coldest room in the house and you were freezing cold in the middle of the night. You couldn't shut your eyes so you silently got out of bed and tip-toed out of your room and into Liam's room, the one he was sharing with Louis. You awoke him gently, "Can I sleep with you?" you ask quietly, as he nods, making room for you as you get in and cuddle up to him. "Your freezing cold" he mumbles, kissing your forehead. "Mhm" you mumble sleepily, sleep already taking over you. Next morning you awoke alone, hearing people talk outside the room. "So when are you going to tell her?" You hear, making it out to be Niall. "Shut up" you hear Liam yell quietly. "Tell who what?" you ask tiredly, walking out of the room. "Liam like you" Louis pipes up. "Really?" you ask wide-eyed. "Sort of" he smiles, blushing. "I really like you too" you smile wide, ready to jump with excitement.

Harry:
Your band were currently on tour, along with One Direction, who happened to be your boyfriend Harry's band. Your manager Lorraine made it a point that your relationship cannot interfere with work. You and the girls hadn't known each other long so you had to use this tour to bond a bit better too. So your bonding session was cut short and you had decided to sneak into the boy's tour bus quietly without anyone noticing. So as the boys' stopped by a super market so the boys can buy some snacks, you left your bus and headed over to Harry's. Lorraine was going to be so mad. You laid on Harry's bed waiting for him. "Thought I saw someone sneaking in here" he said, laying beside you on the bed, kissing your lips. "Will Paul be mad?" You asked, playing with Harry's hair. "Nah not really" Paul said, sitting on the sofa beside Niall before Harry could open his mouth. "Thanks Paul, I wish Lorraine was that cool" you said. "I could be" Lorraine sighed, walking on the bus. "Shit" you said quietly. "I was going to give you sometime to spend with Harry for obeying me" Lorraine smiled at the both of you as you got up to kiss her cheek and hug her. "This better not happen again without my permission, have fun and I'll see you in a few hours" she said, getting off.