Preference #170: Disagreements

It's not the best of my Preferences but it's something :) I'm sorry I just didn't have the time :/
Megz :) xxx

Niall:
You were slightly OCD and you wanted everything in order and everything had a place. But Niall? Niall didn't even know the meaning of the word 'tidy'. He was so use to living in a pig sty since he lived alone or on tour with another four of the messiest people you know he never cleaned up after himself. So Niall hated when he couldn't find something because you had cleared it up and you hated it when he left things lying around the room. So to fix the problem you had managed a bullet proof plan by creating a 'Niall Basket' where everything that was left on the floor was put into the basket and like that you were happy that the house was still neat and Niall always found his things and it worked out great for you both. You didn't have anything to argue about anymore though.

Louis:
You were always trying to change for your fans. When Louis broke up with Eleanor, the fans were devastated to say the least and they never stopped hating you since you and Lou came out as a couple. So whenever the fans had something bad to say about you, you try to make them love you by changed something they don't like. If they didn't like your nails, you went to get them done the next day, they didn't like your clothes you gave them to charity and wore something else, they hated your obsession with Pokemon, you put the cards in a box and didn't open it again. Louis loved everything about you and he hated the fact you always wanted to please the fans and do things you loved for once. He'd do anything to make you happy because he loved you a lot, flaws and all.

Liam:
Liam was always a very punctual guy and always getting things ready before hand just in case something comes up last minute but you were the complete opposite. You always procrastinate things, choosing to do everything last minute rather than getting it done when you had the time to. So if it was an errand or an assignment for school you would rush to get things done at the very last minute which leaves you stressed out and burnt out to your limit. Liam always took care of you, helping you in every way possible to get things done and ready before the deadline, you were his girlfriend after all and he loved you but afterwards he hated himself for helping you out because like that you never learned to do things before and all of that stress couldn't have been avoided if you did.

Zayn:
You were a social butterfly, always mingling and upload things on social sights like Facebook and Twitter. You always did it but now was different, since you are dating Zayn Malik from One Direction, there had to be a line of privacy you couldn't cross. It had never crossed your mind and one tweet or status could affect you as a couple or even the band. You and Zayn would argue about the fact that you are giving your private life to people. He loved the fact that you were thinking about the fans and keeping them updated but now every decision you decide to post could always lead to consequences so from then on every tweet had to be thought over before you pressed the button for everyone to see. You dating The Zayn Malik was a piece of work but always worth it.

Harry:
What he hated most and what you argue about the most is the fact that you never see the good things about you, choosing to just see the bad. You always doubted yourself and never loved yourself for who you are. You point out every flaw, spending hours on your appearance and mending your insecurities rather than focus on other things. He loved you to bits for who you were and never wanted you to change for anyone, even for him. He always gave you the most breath taking compliments when you were having the worst of days which always lifted up your spirits. He wanted you to have the confidence in yourself and see yourself how he sees you, perfection because he thought you were perfect in his eyes. He loved you for you, flaws and all, even though he never saw any.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :) THANKS xxxx