Perference #164: Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag.

Niall:
"I don't even know where to start," Niall mumbles, studying your face as you smile at him. "Give me a hint," He whispers, stepping back hoping the people watching won't hear him. "Ok, start with the foundation and just go from there," You direct him. "Just don't fuck up my face." He laughs before stating, "considering I don't know what foundation is or what it looks like that's going to be hard." He starts picking up a sponge and bronzer, dabbing it on your face. "Oh Dear God!" You sigh, already turned off by the idea of clueless Niall doing your make-up.

Zayn:
"You're actually really good at this," You tell Zayn as he puts down the blush and picks up the eyeliner. He smiles, nodding his head. "I know, I learned from watching you." You giggle, shaking your head slightly. "Y/N, stop moving!" Zayn tells you. "You're gonna mess everything up" he laughs, finishing up your eyes. "You're such a perfectionist" you conclude as he puts the final touches on your eye lashes. "Now it's time to do something with your hair" he smiles, reaching for it. "Okay. Thanks for watching guys... Bye!" You finalize, switching off the camera.

Harry:
"What's this again Y/N?" Harry picks up the bottle of concealer, squinting his eyes, trying to get hints from you. "I've never even seen you use this before. Where does this go?" He continues, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the viewers. You let out a loud laugh, poking fun at your Boyfriend you has no idea what he's gotten himself into. "Just put it where you feel like it goes." He shrugs, opening the bottle. "I mean I guess." He smiles, actually doing the correct thing by spreading it with a brush. He examines your face after he's done, "I think it looks good" he smiles.

Louis:
"No Lou! You're putting on too much." You groan as your boyfriend applies eye shadow on your eyelids. "Um, excuse me Y/N, I'm doing your makeup. You're not telling me how to do it," He sasses, continuing to cover your eyelids in dark eye shadow. "Ok Mr. Sassy Pants" you state, mocking your boyfriend. "I think you look dashing." He finalizes, trying to find another product. He laughs, a sign that you look ridiculous. He opens up the concealer once more. "Don't you think you've done enough?" You try, coaxing him. "Nope" he simple states, applying another coat.

Liam:
"Li, does that look like my skin color?" You ask sarcastically as he picks up a dark shade of concealer that wasn't yours. "No, but now you look like you have tan without even spending time in the sun because if you stay in the sun too much it's not good for you" He explains, being his usual protective self. "I'm helping you out, believe it or not" he continues, trying to choose a good colour of eye shadow. "I know you are babe" you smiles pecking his cheek. "How about black eye shadow?" He suggests, your smile disappearing incredibly quick.