Preference #180: You Work For Him

Liam:

“Good Morning Liam” you smiles, stepping into the studio where Liam was working on a new song by himself. “Morning Y/N” he smiles, getting up from his chair. You hand him a coffee and a piece of paper. “Firstly, here's a coffee cause you look a zombie” you laugh, ruffling his hair slightly. “And Simon left a message for you” you say, pointing to the paper. “And you and the boys have a meeting with management on the 4th floor in the boardroom” you say lastly. “Alright, thanks. And thanks for the coffee too, really appreciate it” he smiles, hugging you from the side. You pull away, closing the top button of his shirt. “You're button was undone” you shrug, laughing slightly, as his chest vibrates with laughter. “Thank you” he smiles as you leave the studio, closing the door behind you.

Harry:

Since Harry started his fashion line along with his busy schedule working with the band, he needed a personal assistant to keep him in check. Being his personal assistant had its perks. You got time off whenever you need it and had way too many frequent hooks up with the boss in your office. “Could I talk to you for a second?” Harry asked, knocking on your office door. “Sure Mr. Styles. What can I do for you?” You smile, making him a cup of coffee. “Really Y/N? Mr. Styles?” He laughs, locking the door, making his way over to you. “Although...”, taking the cup from your hands, grabbing your waist and setting you on your desk, sqeezing in between your legs. “Calling me Mr. Styles really turns me on” he chuckles lowly, connecting his lips with yours. “Only for you... Mr. Styles” you purr. “Oh God...” he mumbles into the kiss.

Zayn:

You had been working for Zayn for a full year, and you went from boss and assistance to really good friends, he just pays you to the his dirty work. “So you have a fitting at noon, an interview at two o'clock and a photo-shoot for People Magazine at five o'clock and you need to be ready at nine so you can go the club opening you've been invited to” you instruct, not taking your eyes of your notebook. “You're coming right?” He asks. “Yeah, I'll be there for the fitting, the interview and the photo-shoot” you smile, collecting your notes so you can leave. “I meant to the opening” he insists. “I can't. It's a celebrity event and I am not invited” you shrug, readjusting your glasses. “You can be my date to the opening and then I can take you on a real date after” he smiles, as you nod shyly, accepting.

Niall:

“Hey Niall” you smile, folding the last of his laundry. “Hey Y/N” he smiles, taking off his shoes and falling down on the couch. “So, I changed the sheets on your bed and I did the laundry like you asked. I also cleaned your balcony and I washed the dishes and I also picked up your dry cleaning on my way here and left it in your closet. I think that's what I needed to do today so I'll just leave” you smile, collecting your bag and shoes. “Thanks again but you really didn't need to do all that” he smiles. “It's kind of what you pay me to do” you laugh, “unless you hired me to stand here and look pretty” you smile, laughing again. “I wouldn't mind that actually. I don't think I'll get tired of seeing that pretty face of yours. Would you like to go to Nando's with me tonight?” he asks. “Sure” you smile, nodding.

Louis:

“Louis! Stay still for one second” you shout playfully, not containing your laugh. “That hairspray is deadly Y/N” he nags, squishing his face. “Oh don't be a baby. You never complain when Lou does it” you say, rolling your eyes, grabbing the hairspray again. “It's because I like teasing you more” he smiles innocently, turning around in his chair to face you. “I wish you did my hair all the time” he sighs, kissing your lips. “Stop Louis! You know the rules. We can't do this” you mumble, trying to get away from his kiss, as he pushes you closer together. “I don't care Y/N! I really like you and no one can stop the feelings I have for you” he states, grabbing your face in his hands and pushing your lips together. “I knew it” Lou says from the door smiling at you as you pull away from each other. 

Thinking of doing a Part two for this???

What do you guys think????

~ Megz xxxx