Preference #169: Engagement (Proposal)

PLEASE READ:
Hey, So this could be a little different from other Proposal Preferences you may have read before. They are sort of spontaneous and some how lame but I think that makes them absolutely adorable. I dunno, but I hope you like them as much as I do :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) xx Megz <3 xx

Harry:
You were seated at the table, paying some bills that had arrived. Harry had never been good at payments so you always take care of them. "Babe, can I ask you a quick question?" Harry asked, walking into the room planting a loving a kiss to your cheek. You finish signing a check and cut it out, placing it over the stack of papers, turning around to your loving boyfriend, "sure Babe." You get up from the table, heading into the kitchen for a drink, thinking it was going to be an ordinary question like 'what am I cooking for dinner?' or something of the sort. "What ring size are you?" he asks, handing you a chart to figure out the size. "Um, Haz?" you say, confused at the sudden question. Your anniversary was that weekend and you figured that he would want to ask you the size for a nice ring or something. "You sure suck at surprises" you smirk, taking the chart and scanning it. "Why?" he pouts, looking at you with puppy dog eyes. "Well, now I know my anniversary present" you laugh, placing a gentle kiss to his pouting lips. He laughs, happy with the kiss, waiting for you to answer. "I think it's this one" you confirm, pointing to the size you think is fit. He looks at it before answering, "alright. Try this one on then" he smiles, pulling out a velvet box labeled 'Jared' and opening it. You set your eyes on the beautiful diamond encrusted ring, focused completely on it, not even glancing at Harry whose down on one knee. "Babe, we've been together 4 years now when no one believed we could last more than a few months but we've been through hell to get here. But it's always worth it when I see you smiling and when you whisper 'I love you' for only me to hear. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/F/N will you become an official Styles and marrying me?" he smiles, placing the ring delicately on your finger. You merely nod, placing your hand over your mouth to stop a sudden sob of happiness. He gets up as you wrap your arms around his neck, as he places his on each hip. "I love you" you whisper, digging your face in his neck. He laughs at the tickling sensation, "I know. I love you too, I mean after what happened, it's pretty clear" he laughs again, making you laugh with him before kissing his lips passionately, making it a long one. You bump foreheads enjoying the silence for a minute before Harry breaks it, "were you expecting that?" he asks curiously. "No" you smile, rubbing the back of his neck with your palm, foreheads still touching. "It was the best surprise of my life" you smile widely, kissing his lips once again, before breaking apart.

You settle the phone on your ear, admiring the shiny object circling your petite finger, still dazed by the whole situation which happened earlier that day. "Mum, I have some... news" you announce as your mum picks up. "Should I be concerned?" she laughs through the phone. "I don't know..." you start, smiling as you feel Harry's arms wrap around your waist, setting his head on your shoulder as you kiss the side of his face. "Should you be concerned about your baby girl getting engaged?" you smile. You hear your mum scream through the phone as you both laugh. "Oh My God. That's incredible. I can't believe my baby is getting married, and to such an incredible person" she gushes. "Thanks Mum" he smiles. "Oh Harry Darling, take care of my baby and your Fiancè now" she warns. "I will" he says, kissing your lips. "I have to go Mum, Haz here can't calm down before he calls Anne" you laugh, placing a loving hand to his cheek. "Alright, I have to tell your Dad anyways" she concludes, as you hang up and dial Anne's number to inform her of the engagement.

Liam:
"Hey Guys" Liam announces, waving a hand up at the camera. "I know it's been a while since I did one of these Twit-cams and I'm sorry for that. We've just arrived home after the 8-month-long Where We Are Tour and we've just been catching up with family and friends and I've been enjoying it more then ever. But I thought it would be important to let you guys know how much we appreciate the support and love you've been giving us and thank you for everything you do for us" he says as he answers some Twitter questions. After about an hour a certain question catches his eye. "Rachel from Chicago asks 'When are you and Y/N getting married? You are the most perfect couple ever and I want to see little Y/Ns and Liams running around :)'. Well Rachel, thank you. And don't worry. Marriage can come sooner than you think" he laughs, answering more. He logs off, exhausted and heading to bed, were you are waiting for him. You snuggle up to each other closely as you mumble your 'I love yous' as sleep overcomes you but before you slip into slumber you hear a sigh, "I hope tomorrow will be special" as you are knocked out. You wake up turning around, expecting Liam by your side but it's just filled with emptiness and cold. You scrunch your face seeing a sticky note on his pillow 'Your smile in the morning is why mornings are perfect' you read, smiling and getting out of the bed and sticking it on your bedside table. You head into the closet for clothes, finding another note on the door, 'I'm gonna be a lil' cheeky. I love when you were dresses but when you're wearing nothing, it's the best outfit :) x' you laugh, adding to the growing pile. You reach for the underwear drawer, 'you have the most perfect body and I'm happy to be the only man who can see it and adore it xx'. You head to the bathroom, a note on the shower 'Your eyes are dreamy. The way they glow when you're happy makes my day x' and another on your sink, 'your smile... sends me to heaven <3' and another at the main door of your bedroom, 'I love how hungry you are in the morning. Come down for breakfast' you smile as you head downstairs.