Preference #176: Valentine's Day Problems

Wazzzzz up guys??
How are my Directioner Nuggets doing?????

Anyways I know this is a bit late since valentine's day is over but I still wanted to give you something to celebrate :)
It's the day of love and wish all those who are dateless like me this year a "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" You don't need a man or woman to define you and you definitely don't need one to have an amazing valentine's. My dad is abroad for work so my mum was also 'dateless' this year so she took me to McDonalds and bought me to eat and an ice cream and my best friend bought me a vodka in a squishy bottle (like the Capri Sun packets) and it's so cool, the girl knows me too damn well.

Anyways, just wanted to give you something. I know it's probably not the best one but I still hope you enjoy
Byezzzzzzzzzzz Megz :) xxxxxx

Harry:
"Why can't you just listen to me for once Harry!" you shout in fury. "I don't listen because you're voice is so irritating! God Y/N you're so annoying!" Harry shouts back at you. Both of you have had problems lately, but it never got this bad. "I just wanted to know what we're doing for Valentine's Day and you won't even pay attention to me," you say, crossing your arms over your chest. "Maybe I don't want to do anything! maybe this year I wouldn't mind spending Valentine's Day alone instead of being with my whiny girlfriend!" With that Harry gets up from the couch and stomps out the door.

Harry comes back, head hung low, not daring to look up. He had been so stressed out lately, that he was taking it on you. "Y/N?" He asked, as you were stirring food in a pot. "Hey" you said in a small voice, not wanting to ignite another fight with him. "I'm so sorry I walked out like that. The problems at work are getting to me and you're acting like my punching back" he admitted, drawing his body closer to yours. "If you're having problems with anything, just come to talk to me Harry. But don't let it cause problems with us" you say, hugging him close. "You're right. So what would you like to do for Valentine's Day?" He asks, kissing your forehead. "A nice dinner to catch up would be perfect" you smile, kissing his perfectly shaped lips. "Then dinner it is" he agrees, glad to leave the fight behind from now on.

Zayn:
"I told you to stop smoking around the house. You aren't just killing yourself but you're killing me too," you nag. You didn't mean to, its just the only way Zayn ever listens to you. You never want to start fights, but it always ends up that way. "Would you quit nagging me for once?" he huffs. He throws the fag in the ashtray. "You're not my mother Y/N." "But I care about you." You try to hug him, but Zayn just moves away and shrugs his jacket on. "And where are you going?" "To Niall's. Happy fucking Valentine's Day." With that, he slams the door.

After endless amount of thinking, you drive to Niall's house to talk to Zayn. As you get there you find Zayn in Niall's back yard. "Z?" You ask, making him look up at you and then back to the ground. "I'm sorry for nagging at you but it's the only way you listen to me. I know it's hard to give up but you have to Zayn. It's for your own good" you explain, taking a seat next to him. He wraps an arm around your shoulder, kissing your temple, resting his head against yours. "It's so hard, it's the only way to reliever of stress" he explains. "It doesn't need to be that way. Vent to me, punch something... Anything!" You urge. He laughs slightly before agreeing. "I'll try" he compromises. After a few minutes he speaks again. "I never thought we'd be spending Valentine's Day like this" he says, making you both laugh. "It's not that bad" you counter.

Louis:
You watch as Louis' car comes in driveway. You aren't even surprised anymore that he's been coming home late. You've got your suspicions on why your boyfriend has been so secretive, and you know it isn't just "hanging with the lads". You hear the front door slam and footsteps come towards the kitchen where you are waiting for him. Louis is shocked to find you still awake. "Why are you awake?" "Because I know this is the only way I could talk to you." You walk up to him, trying to gain the nerve to ask the question. "Is there....someone else?" Louis just sighs before removing his gaze from the ground and to you. The way he looks into your eyes, the guilt, the fear, the sadness swimming in them is all you need. He silently passes you before heading upstairs. You hear the door slam.

"So this is it huh?" You state sadly. You didn't even cry when he admitted it, feeling like the tears were already spilt days before when the doubt was forming in your mind. "It doesn't need to be. It won't happen again I swear" he cries, holding your hands. "It's not that easy. You broke me Lou. You make me feel on top of the world with your love and then you just blow it up in my face. I know I'm not perfect but I thought I was enough to kelp you happy but I guess not" you mumble, chuckling slightly at yourself for ever thinking you were fit enough to be Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. "I'm sorry I ever hurt you" he mumbles, hands shoved deep into his pocket. "Just treat this girl right Lou. You wouldn't want to repeat your mistakes. Happy Valentine's Day Lou" you smile sadly, closing the door and never looking back.

Niall:
"Ni, I want to go home!" You shout to your boyfriend over the loud music. You regretted coming to this club with him and wanted to leave as soon as possible. Niall was already far past wasted, but you tried to talk some sense into him. "Baby," he drawls, checking you out and moving over to give you a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Dance with me babe." His body reeks of alcohol. "No Niall, I want to go home," you say again. "Please, can we just go." "Well I want to stay. Just go home then if you really want to," he says. "You just don't know how to have fun." Niall disappears into the crowd and leaves you in the sea of people. You make your way outside in the cold air. You tug your jacket tighter to your body, trying to hail a taxi. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too Niall," you mutter as a tear falls down your cheek.

"Y/N are you still awake?" Niall asks, shaking you awake. "Ni, it's four in the fucking morning. What the hell do you want?" You mumble. You were irritated to say the least. Not only cause he woke you up from your slumber but for the way he was treating you earlier. "I'm sorry about earlier Baby Girl. I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't the best idea to spend Valentine's Day out at a club. I should have taken you out to a romantic dinner, just you and me" he admits, shyly as you sit up on the bed. You don't say anything. "Will you forgive me?" He smiles, pulling out a red rose from behind his back. You smile, taking it from him. "Of course Ni. I love you so much" you smile, kissing his lips. "I love you too. Would you like to go to dinner tomorrow night as a Valentine's Day redo?" He pleads. "Of course" you laugh, going back to bed.

Liam:
"We're just friends (Y/N). You can be so jealous sometimes!" Liam shouts at you. He hardly ever raised his voice unless he really had to. "But I don't see why you have to be around her all the time. Especially because tomorrow's Valentine's Day and you want to spend it with your ex-girlfriend." "Why do we even have to have to do anything on Valentine's Day?" he snorts. "It's the day of love Liam. I would think that, you out of all people should understand that," you say before going into the bathroom. You lock the door behind you, hurt that Liam would rather spend Valentine's Day with Danielle than you.

"Y/N?" Liam asks, knocking on the door. "Go away Liam. I don't want to talk to you" you shout, hugging your knees on the bathroom floor. "I'm sorry Babe. I was being a total jerk. I never meant to hurt you. I love you not Danielle and you're right. I should spend the day of love with the person I love and that's you" he speaks, as you smile slightly at his words. You get up unlocking the door to find Liam in front of it. "Took you long enough" you smirk, and you both laugh a bit. "I really am sorry" he smiles sadly, pushing you into his chest in a tight hug. "I know you are. Maybe I was over reacting" you admit, sinking further into his broad chest. "No it was my fault. I haven't planned anything for tomorrow so does movies and take out sound good to you?" He smiles warmly as he pecks your lips, "wouldn't have it any other way" you mumble.