Mini Interview!!!!

Hi guys. So to kick things off with my new story full of Preferences you guys love so much I would like to do another interview. For those new comers I do these on special occasions on my last story and I would like it to be a tradition. So my next one would probably be when we hit the 1Million Read mark on this story :)
So HERE YOU GO AND HOPE YOU ENJOY
Megz <3 :) x STAY HSHB!!!!

1. "If you could be a unicorn would you throw your skittles in the air screaming "SWAG" or "YOLO"? And what is the top thing on your bucket list? Plz answer both.(: Love this book"
- shortymcsporty101
BOTH. Y-O-L-O Because in the weirdest way this is something I live on because you never know what's going to happen in the future so you should live for now and do what you want to do in this moment :) and S-W-A-G because I am a walling SWAG MACHINE :P
I wanna do a lot of things before I do but one of them is to fly a plane, it's my dream to become a pilot.

2. "If you were stuck in a volcano that is about to erupt and you had a bottle of water what would you do???"
- natlikenatalie
I would stick into the magma crater (the top of the volcano or pipes where the lava comes out) and hopefully the bottle would be big enough to blog the hole so the lava will not come out. It isn't very practical cause it would definitely melt the plastic but use your imagination :)

3. "If you got stuck at the top of the London eye which 1D member would you like to be with?"
- MargaretSeeley
Niall :) we could definelty think of something fun to do while were up there and plus he's my favourite member and it gives us time to be together and enjoy eachothers company.

4. "What artists do you listen to? Top 10 favorite artists/bands?"
- wincherstergirl10
Top Artists: Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars, Macklemore, Miley Cyrus, Jason Derulo, Passenger, Tinie Tempah and Cody Simpson
Top Bands: All Time Low, FUN, Maroon 5, Far East Movement, The Script, Janoskians (#NotABoyBand), JLS, The Vamps, Lonely Island, McFly.

5. "Gummy worms or gummy bears ?"
- luckoftheirish1211
Gummy Worms :)

6. "Would you rather be chased by spider monkies or stuck in a cage with a 5ft tall dinosaur ?"
- luckoftheirish1211
Chased by Spider Monkies because then you have a chance of escaping or hiding somewhere where as in a cage... Yeah you see where I'm going with this.

7. "Doo youuu playyyyy BINGOOO ?"
- luckoftheirish1211
Yeah :) I love it personally. I wish teenagers could set up bingo tournaments during some weekends instead of partying all the time :(

8. "Awww I loved these! Little question : when did you first start writing? And do you think I could get an imagine sometime?"
- 1DManiaPatient
The first time I thought about writing was during one of the first poems we discussed during English which was 'The Sea' and it described the sea in such detail it really made me think it's impossible to be as good in writing as the poet was. Then the summer after that I was on a boat and I looked out the window and saw all that water that it reminded of that poem and I thought I'll give it a shot and I wrote it down on my phone :) sorry babe, imagines are still closed for now... Hopefully soon though :) x

9. "Ahh! I loved it! :D
What gives you inspiration for the preferences? & if you could have any one of the preferences come to life for YOU, which would it be? :)"
- 5secondsofsobbing
Hmmm... I don't know but I read some others from different sites and make up my own ideas for that particular situation. It's kind of weird but that's how it's done. And sometimes they come to me out of nowhere so I list them and I write them first thing when I go home. Awwww man there is too much to pick from. The ones where you have a huge argument and then make up are always really good ones that would be really cool to happen in real life.

10. "can you twerk?"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
Course I can :) have you seen this ass before *points to my ass sassily*

11. "What's the craziest dream you have ever had"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
Well there was this one where I was in a white room where there is no exit and I'm seeing bad things happen to people I really care about and I couldn't do anything about it and feeling helpless scared the shit out of me.

12. "if you had a choice to wither be Santa clause or the Easter bunny who would you be and why"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
Santa because I love the idea of making people happy and giving them presents. I would give nothing to bratty and mean rich kids and I'd give everything I have to the poor deserving people :)

13. "what do you think of people who are suicidal?"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SUICIDE. I truly am a believer in the bright side of life. You may not see it now but trust me something amazing is bound to happen in the future. You have no idea of how much we have to live for. To get married, have kids, a career, friends and family how can someone pass that oppurtunity up? Just don't it... Get help, talk to someone do anything to help yourself and look forward it the future. It seems bad now but it can't get worse and it can only get better.

14. "top 3 favourite youtubers"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
O2L, CTFXC and Janoskians :) but there's MarcusButler TV, Joey Graceffa, DiCasp, Pointless Blog, JoeyGraceffa, SawyerHartman, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakely and many many more!

15. "what's you're favourite make up brand"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
I'm not a big fan of make up. But I hear Mac or Max-Factor is really good. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not the best in this category. But I use L'Oreal I think and it's pretty good so... I'm so bad at this *shakes head and slaps face in embaressment*

16. "How ya doin?"
- NiallHoranAteMyFood
Good thank you :) how are you? x

17. "What is ur fave kind of preference?"
- 1DManiaPatient
I think those that involve the children or the arguments and making up :) yeah definitely those :) x

18. "What is your favorite mythical animal?"
- gingersnapBOOM131313
The Dragon from the movie Eragon, Zafira :) x

19. "Do the fans encourage you?"
- Dolphins202
I somehow hate the word fans. I mean I'm not famous so I don't understand the word fan so I would rather call them 'FRIENDS WHO LIKE MY WORK :)' and yeah there the best and they always encourage to take risks and do my best so I love them for that <3

20. "How do you come up with ideas for your imagines and preferences?"
- Dolphins202
I dunno I just look through some preferences and look at the titles and make up my scenarios. It's nothing interesting, pretty easily actually :) x

21. "Which boy is your favorite from 1D?"
- Dolphins202
Our Irish cutie.... The One And Only NIALL HORAN!

22. "Which fandom is your favorite?"
- Dolphins202
I don't really like fandoms, some of them are just hateful, overly possessive and obsessive and wierd. I mean I love directioners but some of them can be a little .... How do I put this in a nice way.... RUDE! I don't know I just like bands and love their music and that's that.... I'll call myself a Directioner but not part of the Directioner Fandom. I don't want to sound rude or anything just my opinion so please respect it :) x

23. "When you joined?"
- Dolphins202
September 27th 2012 :)

24. "How you found Wattpad?"
- Dolphins202
I have no clue if I'm honest. I just ran into it... It was meant to be, ME AND WATTPAD ARE ENGAGED!

25. "I need to know ur birthday................... And what do u like most elephants or owls? Pls answer me ..... :)"
- janine_erika
Right, well my birthday is August 4th and I like all animals. Owls are pretty cool but then again so are elephants. I dunno :/ I like both okay!