Preference #180: You Work For Him [Part 3]

Niall: (His P.O.V)

"Do I look alright?" I asked Zayn as he laid on my bed, looking through his phone. "You look fine Ni, what's with all the detail. You're just going bowling with some girl" he reasoned, not looking up at me. "She's not just some girl. She's special in some way. She's smart, funny, beautiful and she has the cutest laugh" I smile, thinking of her laugh in my head. "Are you that serious about this girl?" He asks, smiling slightly. "I don't know. She really gets me. I mean she's so down to earth and makes me feel like myself not Niall from 1D. How many girls have I taken out? Not one has ever been satisfied with a game of bowling. This girl is definitely special" I smiled, sitting down and running a hand through my hair. "I'm glad you found a nice girl Ni but what would everyone think of her. She's your maid Ni, the bloggers will tear her to shreds if they found out what she does for money" Zayn reasoned, making me realize he has a point. "She's a University Student not a full time maid. She just takes care of my house when I'm gone for some extra cash" I beckoned. "If you're serious about her as you say you are just protect her" Zayn smiled. I couldn't intentionally hurt her, it felt like if get into a relationship it's like I'm feeding her to the wild dogs. "Hey Niall, I'm just getting ready" she said through the phone. "Uhm, Y/N. Could we forget about this date. Something came up at the studio and I need to be there" I lied through my teeth, automatically feeling guilty. "Sure, yeah, its no problem. We can reschedule or something" she said. "Nah, I'm going on tour again soon so I don't think we can reschedule soon" I sighed. "Oh, OK. We can be friends then I guess, it's cool. I gotta go Niall. I'll see you tomorrow" she mumbled. "Wait Y/N.." I beckoned as she cut the line. Well that surely didn't go as planned, I totally screwed that up but I'm trying to protect her.

Zayn: (His P.O.V)

She kissed back with just as force as me for a good ten seconds before pushing me away from her. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled, stepping further away from me. "I'm sorry. Look, I really like you Y/N and I want to start over. I want to take you out and treat you like a princess. The person that was at the party was not the real me. I let people's judgment cloud my common sense. I'm really sorry, please forgive me" I pleaded. "No" she declined, folding her arms over her chest. "This wasn't the first time that happened Zayn. You remember the Music Awards when Samantha ruined my dress by pouring her champagne on me. Who helped me wash up in the bathroom? Niall helped me and not you but I forgave you because that was your first real event and you didn't know how to act. What excuse do you have for acting like a dick last night Zayn?" she beckoned. Seeing her close to tears caused me heart to sink into my stomach. "I have no excuse, I was just thinking of myself and I wasn't thinking of you. I'm sorry, please you have to forgive or..." I started, not able to finish my sentence. "Or what... you'll die without me" she laughed sarcastically. "Let me make it up to you just give me a chance" I begged once again, trying my hardest to win her trust back. "You won't give up will you?" She asked, with the slightest smile I've seen all morning. "Nope, not until I get you to trust me again" I smiled. "Fine, I'll give you one more chance but you mess it up, I will never talk to you again" she smiles forcefully, giving me a hug. "So will you go out with me?" I ask again. "Zayn, can we be just friends for now, we'll hang out together and see where it goes?" She asked timidly. "Sure I could wait" I smile, kissing her cheek lighlty. "Let me get dressed then and you could drive us both to work and then we could grab a bite to eat or something" she suggests, earning a vigorous nod from me.

Liam: (His P.O.V)

"Uh... Wow that was... Uh" she stuttered, turning the deepest shade of red. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" I said. "It's alright. I have to go get back to work so I'll leave you alone" she smiled warmly, leaving the room. "Oh hey Louis, didn't know you were stopping by" she spoke, seeing Louis. "Oh hey Y/N, Liam told me he finished the song so I wanted to come hear it" he smiled, hugging her as a strange feeling erupted in my stomach, could that be jealousy. "It's great. Liam did a great job" she smile stepping out of the way so Louis could come into the studio room. "I'm sure it is. Did you do something with your hair Y/N, you look different?" Louis asked. "Well, you're awfully comfortable with her" I said. Shit, I wasn't suppose to say that outloud. "Jeez, I was just being nice" Louis said. "Well I did actually dye it a little darker, thanks for noticing Louis" she smiled, as she looked at me, narrowing her eyes. "I can't believe I just did that" I sighed, sitting on the chair, rubbing my face with my hands. "Yeah, what was that?" Louis asked, sitting on the chair opposite me. "I don't know. I kissed her right before you showed up and things got awkward" I sighed, looking at his wide eyes. "YOU WHAT?" He asked. "Do you like her?" He asked. "Of course I do. I've liked her since I first laid eyes on her and we were talking and her personality is just amazing really" I smiled. "Wow, you're in deep mate" Louis smiled, patting me on the back. "You think I'd fall for someone so fast?" I asked, removing the snap-back on my head and running a through my head and placing the hat back on. "Why not? I see the look in your eyes. You like her alot. So get your ass out of that chair and go apologize and ask her out like a true gentleman" Louis sassed, shoving me out of the room. "Hey Y/N, could I talk to you for a second?" I asked, smiling at her.

Harry:

"Harry..." You mumble against his lips, coming out as a moan. "Harry... Wait!" You say, pushing him slightly. "What?" he groaned, stepping closer to you once again. "I just... this doesn't feel right Harry" you sigh, shaking your head as you cover your face. "What doesn't feel right, I'm not understanding Y/N" he says, still holding you by the waist securely as he scrunches his eyebrows, looking at you as he frowns. "I mean, I like you Harry, I really do but this..." you motion to his arms around your waist, "I just think we're moving way too fast. I mean we slept together before we even got a chance to get to know each other" you explain, keeping your hands to your sides. "I know, I know. But we can start over" he says, removing his arms from your body and taking a step back. "I'm Harry" he smiles warmly at you, taking his hand out. You shake it, laughing at his actions, "I'm Y/N" you say, mimicking his actions. "Would you like to go on a date with your Boss?" He smirks, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "I don't know, he seems pretty stuck up to be honest. I heard he's sleeping with his secretary" you say, whispering the last part. "Yeah, I heard that rumour, but I think she's pretty hot" he laughed, which made you crack up. "Haz, could I ask you a question?" you asked. "Sure Y/N" he said, taking a seat on your kitchen counter. "Whenever we... you know... did it, how come you always just run off without saying a word? How come you've never told me then that you like me?" You ask, curious as ever. "I never thought I would develop any feelings for you but then I did and whenever I thought of saying something, I just freeze up" he shrugs, as a smile takes over your face. "So tell me Mr. Styles, where are you taking me on our date?" You smile, mischievously as you wrap your hands around his neck and squeeze yourself between his legs, arms wrapped around your waist. "It's a surprise but you are going to love it" he smiles, kissing your lips feverishly, enjoying these new feelings of his lips on yours.

Louis:

"Did you really mean it?" You asked, passing Louis his jeans and shirt, getting ready for the show. "Mean what?" he asks, jumping on the spot as he got the skinny jeans up to his waist. "When you said you loved me. Did you really mean it?" You asked, pulling your hair up in a messy bun. "Of course I meant it. I meant every word Y/N, you have to believe that" he exasperates, kissing your forehead gently. "But what if they think I'm not good enough for you Lou? What if the boys, your brothers, don't like me? What if management fires me? What if the fans hate me?" You start to yell, eyes wide as you pace around the room. "Y/N, you need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine. The boys love you Y/N and they are going to support my every decision because that is what brothers are for. And who cares what management have to say, I can date whoever I want and no one is going to stop me. I care about my fans but in this relationship, you come first and your feelings are what matter to me but I'm sure they will love you, they already do. You need to trust me on this, I love you and no one can change my feelings towards you. Just promise me one thing?" He asks, hugging you. "Anything Lou" you breathe, into his chest, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Just don't leave me when things get tough. Promise me that you will stick by me when things get rough and we will get through anything as long as we're together" he pleads, as your hands move up, around his back. You kiss him in response, "I'm here and I always will be" you smile warmly, kissing his lips once again. "God, I love you. I can't wait to tell everyone about us and show you off to the world. You're perfect in my eyes" he sighs contently. "I love you too. I don't have much to offer but my love will hopefully be enough" you smile. "Just you is more than enough" he finalizes, catching your lips in a kiss once more.