Preference #186: Honeymoon Moments

Sorry about the long wait, BUT PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT :)

I haven't started the imagines yet but please don't hate me. Lately because of school, work and all the other stuff I have going on, I have been feeling a bit unmotivated but I'll try and get them started soon and hopefully one day finish the requests. So I closed the requests and those that left a comment late, I have deleted the request becuase there was just too much on my plate to do every single one. I am not going to stick to the genre that you guys gave me that much (It will still be related though) and I'm just going to write stories and just add the name of the person who requested it. I'm sorry but I just want to get as many as I can done :) thank you for listening to my rant and all this jazzzz.

Love yous all and STAY HHS&B,

Megz :D xxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn:

You were seated by the pool, lounging on a deck chair, side by side. The great thing about your relationship is that you didn’t need to talk all the time, sitting in a comfortable silence was just enough. So while you were engrossed in your book, Zayn was doodling on his sketch pad. “Have I told you how beautiful you are recently?” He asks all of a sudden. You laugh looking at him through your sunglasses. “It’s the only thing you’ve been saying this past hour” you laugh again as he smiles cheekily at you. “Damn, that’s nowhere near enough” he smiles, leaning over to kiss you. “You are so cheesy Malik” you laugh again shaking your head as you close your book. “I know and there is nothing you can do because you’re stuck with me now” he says, poking his tongue out. “Yup, wouldn’t have it any other way” you say popping the ‘p’. “Wanna go get something to eat?” you say getting up and packing your things. “Sounds good Wifey” he smiles.  

Louis:

“You know we are married now?” Louis asks, as you two walk hand in hand back to your suite after a nice dinner by the beach. “Yeah, I was there you know?” you laugh, grabbing your long maxi dress as you walk through the sand, your heels in your free hand. “Funny” he states, smiling sarcastically at you, “I still can’t believe it” he smiles. “What do you mean?” you furrow your eyebrows in confusion. “It was just too good to be true. I’m married to the girl of my dreams, it just doesn’t seem real” he explains. “It actually scares me” you admit after a long silence. “What does?” he asks, mirroring your previous expression. “The whole marriage thing. As exciting as it is, I’m also scared I won’t be good enough” you say, re-lacing your fingers. “I know the feeling but we are in this together, remember that. I love you and nothing can change that” he says, kissing your lips. “I love you too” you say, reattaching your lips as you get lost in each other.

Niall:

“C’mon Baby, get in the water! It’s warm I swear” Niall laughs, adjusting his ray-bans, the crystal clear water reaching his knees. “No Niall, I just want to chill out and get that holiday tan” you laugh, adjusting the straps of your colourful bikini as you lie back on the comfortable and cushiony deck chair. “If you don’t get in here, I’m coming to get you” he says. You wave your hand not taking him seriously before you feel his hands grabbing your waist and lifting you up. “Nialler” you laugh as he sets you down. “Please Mrs. Horan, get in the water with me?” he asks. “You are so lucky you’re so fit in those trunks” you laugh, jumping on his back as he grabs your thighs to steady you. “Lead the way husband” you say, both laughing as you reach the water and get off his back. You jump into his arms next, wrapping your legs around his waist as he holds your back. “I love you so much Y/N” he sighs against your lips in a kiss. “I love you too Ni” you say back. 

Harry:

“Good morning Mrs. Styles” Harry purred in your ear, leaning over your body as you stirred on the bed. You were sleeping soundly, your bare body clinging to the duvet as you buried your head deeper into the plush pillows. “No Haz, I’m sleepy” you mumble into the pillow, coming out as a muffled whine. “C,mon Baby, there’s so much we can do. We can go swimming,” he starts softly kissing the back of your neck “or snorkelling” he continues, kissing below your ear, “maybe shopping” he finishes, kissing down your naked back. “Well good morning to you too handsome” you smile sleepily, kissing his slightly swollen lips. You unconsciously wrapped your arms over your bare chest. “No No, none of that. We are married, these are mine now” he says, unwrapping your arms as you erupt in laughter. “Harold” you chuckle, grabbing the sheets to hover your body. “Oh Mrs. Styles” he breathes, starting to suckle gently on your neck. 

Liam:

“Hello and welcome to the best Resort in the Maldives” The Receptionist greeted the two of you. “Hi” Liam smiled, handing a few papers to him. “Ah, here you are Mr. Payne, Suite 103. The best suite of the whole resort” he smiles as he continued to fill in some extra details. “Sounds great” Liam smiles as he wraps an arm around your waist as he pulls you closer, resting your head on his shoulder. He places a gentle kiss on your forehead as you wait. “Here you are, Suite 103” the Receptionist smiles warmly, handing you the key. “Thank you so much” Liam smiles. “You can settle into the Bungalow, we will take care of your bags from here” He says again as you step outside, making your way to the bungalow. You stare at the leaflets in your hand, figuring what to do next as Liam thanks the bell boy for the bags. “There’s so much to do” you smile. “Yeah, I can think of a few things too” he smiles, throwing the leaflets to the floor, kissing your neck gently.