Preference #184: Moving in

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO PATIENT

Niall: 

After opening what felt like the tenth million box of the day, you wipe your forehead and smile at Niall whose carrying the last box before putting it down with the rest. You moving in with him was a big step in your relationship and needless to say, you were both extremely excited for the journey. “I never thought you had this much stuff” Niall laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your lips. “I guess I’m going to need more than a drawer from now on” you smiled, kissing him once more. “Maybe. Does two sound good?” He chuckles, kissing you again. You both get to work, unloading the boxes until all are done. “Finally” You sigh, flopping down on the bed. He flops down on top of you, kissing your neck as you tug on his hair. “Niall…” you sigh. “Shhhh… I love you so much Baby” he breathes, kissing down your neck. 

Louis:

“Remind me again why we didn’t just move to my place?” Louis asks, looking through the next box. “Because Lou, your apartment screams bachelor pad. You don’t even have a working kitchen!” you laugh, clearing out a drawer for his underwear. “We could have fixed that up, my place is great” he brags, placing his boxers in the drawers. “It even smells like a man cave Lou. It smells of endless take away and aftershave” you say again, grabbing the now empty box and throwing it in the pile with the rest of the empty boxes. “Don’t insult my scent Woman” he says, giving you a hurt glance. “But I like your place, feels like home” he smiles, coming over to you. “Look at what I found” you sing, pulling out two nerf guns he had. “Oh fuck the packing. Game on!” he screams, running downstairs, looking for a place to hide, as you run after him, ready to shoot.

Harry:

“I forgot how much packing can suck if it’s not for a vacation” you groan, stretching your back to ease it up. Harry smiles as he sets five boxes on the floor at once, piled up on top of each other. “Show off” you smile teasingly, poking your tongue out, as you open up the box to unpack. “Oh hush up” he smiles, bumping your shoulder. “You know..” he starts, grabbing your hand as he twirls you around, pulling you close to him, setting his hands on your hips and yours around his neck. “I’m really glad you’ll be living here now. Means I won’t have to miss you when you go back home” he smiles, kissing your lips repeatedly. “I’m not going anywhere” you smile, kissing him back on the mouth. A few innocent kisses quickly turned to a full on make out session, “Haz, I have to go home. It’s late” you tease, kissing down his neck. “No way! OUR BED is waiting” he smirks.

Zayn:

You two had been talking about moving in together for a while and you finally settled for moving into your apartment which was quite spacious and big for the both of you. It was a big step for the both of you and a real test in your relationship. “Last box” you shout happily, setting it down by the door with the rest of your things. “Which means we…” he starts, coming closer to you, placing his hands on your hips, pressing his lips gently to yours, “are officially living together” he concludes, kissing you again before tackling you down on the sofa, letting out a laugh. “I figured you would take a hint and move in with me” he says, kissing down your neck. “Nah Z, you just have too much crap to move into my apartment” you laugh, grabbing his face to kiss his lips. “Whatever” he says with an eye roll, “let’s go out to dinner and celebrate”. “Sounds good” you respond” 

Liam:

“Hey Li. Could you grab the last few boxes and bring them up to OUR bedroom?” you ask, smiling at your own words. “Sure thing Babe” he laughs, following you up the stairs with the boxes. “Just these boxes left and I’m officially settled in” you squeal, kissing your boyfriends as you set to unpack the last few boxes. “Li, I think I’m going to need another drawer” you smile innocently, still having the last box full of scarves, beanies, gloves and belts. “Seriously Babe, you took like three quarters of my closet” he laughs, clearing out the contents of the sock drawer and placing them in his underwear drawer. “Don’t exaggerate” you say, whacking him with a scarf before placing it neatly in the drawer. “Just one more thing” he says, taking out a picture frame of the both of you and placing it on the nightstand. “I love you” you say, tackling him into your bed in a kiss. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME :)