Preference #188: "Please Don't..."

This is a bit different to what I usually write but I kind of liked it so I said why not? I hope you like it and Niall's is a really painful one and really hard to write cause I didn't know how I was going to go about it but here you go :) xxx

Harry: 

Trouble is the only word that describes your relationship at this point in time. It's like every move you or Harry make only leads to fighting. You were both tired and angry at each other, screaming insults back and forth, trying to add more fuel to the fire of the argument. You had had enough, and if Harry wasn't going to respect your wishes, you weren't going to continue sacrificing your personal wishes to make the relationship work. "I can't do this anymore Harry" you announced, placing your head in between your hands, standing in the middle of the living room. His bottom lip is quivering so much he has to suck it into his mouth, his teeth biting down on it until it nearly bleed. He's slowly shaking his head from side to side, his hands inserting into his pant pockets to hide their trembling. "Please don't," he whispered, desperately trying to blink back the tears that are building up in his green eyes. "Please don't do this." You only shake your head back at him, the words on the tip of your tongue failing to leave. Your gaze fell to the ground; the pain etched in his facial features was too heartbreaking for you to look at any longer. "I promise it'll get better; I'll do whatever I have to, just please don't do this. Please don't give up." "All I want is for us to work and be happy Harry" you pronounce, slightly shaking. "Then let's do it. Let's work together to get back to what we had, I know we can do this, the love is still there. Just please don't give up on us, on me" he asks, taking you into is arms. "I won't" you mumble into his chest, sobbing on each other's shoulders.

Liam:  

When he got the call that his fiance got into an accident, his whole world just stood at a hault. He couldn't talk nor could he walk.In fact, the only thing that showed that Liam was still alive was his breathing. Paul had drove him to the hospital as fast as the car could take them before he frantically ran through the hospital door, his chest heaving with every breath he took. "God no," he barely mumbled before running to your bedside, instinctively grabbing your now cold hand. He shook his head, the movement bringing the tears to fall faster down his cheeks. "Please don't," he uttered. "Please don't leave me like this. I can't live without you, I swear. I'm going to die without you, Y/N." He coughed in a poor attempt to liven his hoarse voice. "You're strong, I know you are. You can pull through this and you're going to make it. And when you do, I'm never going to let you out of my sight again, I swear it." His thumb ran along your knuckles as he reiterated, "Please don't leave me. Not like this. Please, don't." After a couple of hours everyone had left the room except for Liam, who still held the hand in his arms till it was almost as warm as his. "This isn't the way it was suppose to happen" he said, shaking his head, still trying to process what had happened earlier in the day. "The man that smashed into you came to see you. He was so broken. I wanted to punch him but I knew you would've killed me so I hugged him, something that you would've done" he smiled, kissing your forehead as he waited.

Louis: 

Sliding his arms around your waist from behind, he rested his chin on your shoulder. You shuddered at his sudden touch, immediately pulling your phone out of view. His lips come in contact with your neck, leaving little kisses on your skin as they ascended to your jawline. "Don't do this to yourself, love," he mumbled against your ear. "Please don't. They're not worth it, they're never right about whatever stupid things they're saying." He gave your body a short, reassuring squeeze before concluding, "You're beautiful, you're lovely, you're mine and you're alright. Everything is alright. Don't let them break you down like this, don't let their stupid remarks hurt you. They don't deserve the satisfaction." He placed a kiss to your jawline before mumbling, "I love you." "I wish I was a strong enough person like you and ignore all that they say, but I'm not" you smile sadly, still looking at the lit up screen of your phone, scrolling down the Twitter feed. "That's where I come in Love. I'll be there to help you ignore all the rumors and the negative comments" he smiles again, taking your phone and placing it in his back pocket of his jeans. "I know it isn't easy but you just remember they know nothing about you and can't really judge you because they have no idea. No idea how utterly gorgeous and amazing you are and that's why I love you" he says, kissing your temple as he continues talking. "You can't be strong in everything but you're one hell of a fighter and that's what I love most about you right before that stunning smile of yours" he smiles, before kissing you.  

Niall:  

"Don't," he stammered, shaking his head, not even being able to finish his sentence. He lost all control over his body, his entire upper half trembled with the sobs. From his fingertips to his toes, all he could feel was this overwhelming wash of pain. "Please don't," he nearly begged. Niall placed a heavy hand over his mouth to choke back a sob before doubling over in pain, his head still shaking from side to side. "God, please don't let this be real." He murmured more to himself than you, reeling his legs into his chest. His breathing was irregular, the inhales and exhales spacing out for the wretched sobs that were leaving his mouth. He had to rock on his bottom in order to try to calm himself down, but nothing seemed to work. "W-why?" He uttered, looking up at your picture with red-rimmed eyes. "I thought.. W-what did I do to deserve this?" he asked to the void in his room. "Why did they have to take her away from me?" He asks no one in particular. "She can't be gone. We didn't even get to our first anniversary as a married couple" he continued to sob, his chest heavy with emotion. "This isn't fair" He said, shaking his head and rubbing his sore nose. "This can't be happening to me" he continued to rant. "I'm miss you so much" he cried, holding the picture close to his chest. "What am I going to do without you?" he questioned, hurt that his first love was taken from under him, slipping through his fingers and into God's hands. He kissed the picture softly, looking at it with admiration as he scanned it for hours.

Zayn:  

You had promised you'd come to the show but you after your University professor chucked an assignment at your class you coulnd't to afford wasting any time before finishing it. When you told Zayn that you couldn't make it you knew he was devastated. He tried his best to hide the disappointment in his face, but he was failing miserably. Regardless, he nodded his head to your words. "It's okay," he forced out before pressing his lips together. A small sigh escaped from his mouth, one loud enough for you to barely hear through your computer speakers. "I'm sorry, Z. I wanted to come, really, but I've got so much homework and-" You stopped yourself when you saw him shake his head at you. "Don't apologize, love. Please don't," his voice was strained although he pushed through. He didn't want you to see how upset he really was; Zayn was never one to share his emotions. "I get it," he began, again nodding his head. "School comes first. I'll just see you when I come back, yeah?" he hummed, trying his hard to keep his smile. "I know you're disappointed but you aren't mad are you?" you ask, worried for your relationship. "Of course not. It's not your fault you have a shitty professor" he says, making you both chuckle. "I'll promise I'll make it to the next show no matter what. I'll bring my term paper with me to the show if I have to" he smile, trying to get rid of the guilty feeling you had in the pit of your stomach. "I know you will Baby, and I love you for it" he smiles genuinely, knowing that you are forgiven.