Preference #185: He Interrupts Girl's Night

Harry:

You had a bunch of girlfriends over for a much needed girls night. You had been surrounded by 5 boys on a tour bus for months and you desperately needed some girl time. You sat down with your girls, starting the movie as you talked through the trailers. "I would definitely go for Johnny Depp to bare my babies" you gush, stuffing more popcorn into your mouth. "Really?" Harry asks, dropping down next to you on the couch, stealing some popcorn. "I like Brad Pitt better" he shrugs. You give him a puzzled look as your friend raises an eyebrow and the other bursts out a laugh. "Harry, you need to go. I told you this is girls' night" you whine, nudging his shoulders. "C'mon Y/N. I'm bored, everyone's busy" he whined. "Do something to occupy yourself then" you laugh, kissing him as he grumbles against your lips, stomping away. "I'm getting tacos, hopefully meet some nice fans who'd like to chat" he smiles sarcastically, leaving the apartment grumbling the whole way out the door as you and your girls laugh off your ridiculously cute boyfriend.

Liam:

After Liam asked you to marry him, all your life consisted of was wedding planning and house hunting and you needed a little break from your busy schedule spending time with your girlfriends. You haven't hung out in quite a bit so you needed to catch up. After ordering drinks and settling down you and your friends couldn't stop your chatting until your friend piped up. "Oh My God! Is that Liam?" She asks surprisingly. All your friends, including you, turn your head and spot Liam walking into the restaurant. You couldn't help but laugh at him as you motioned him over to your table. "Looks like someone can't stay away" your friend nudged you. "He's so cute" your other friend pouted. "Hey Babe" Liam smiled, joining your table as he sat down and kissed your cheek. "What are we having?" He asks, skimming over the closed menu. "Li, remember girl's night?" you smile, looking at him. "Oh, was that tonight?" he asked, with those puppy dog eyes. "Well now that I'm here. I can pick up the tab" he smiled as he started making conversation, getting comfortable.

Niall:

"Niall! Seriously go do something" you whine, pushing him out the door. "But I'm hungry Y/N. I need to be fed. You have our whole pantry in there" he whines. "Go over to Liam's or order take out. I promise if you leave us alone I will make it up to you" you reason, winking in his direction. "I love you Babe and I'd love nothing more than to bang you right here on the floor but food is more important right now" he smiles innocently. "C'mon Y/N, just let him join movie night. There's plenty of snacks to last us a year" your friend beckoned. "Y/N, how can you say no to that face especially those eyes" your friend pouts. "Yeah Y/N, how can you say no to this?" Niall pouts, pointing towards his face. "Fine. But your buying pizza for all of us when the movie is over" you smile, kissing his lips and opening the door. "Alright pizza on me" he shouts, sitting on the floor, dragging you down in between his legs, dressing a blanket over both your bodies. "Guess this means we can cuddle" he whispers, "or maybe something else" he continues, rubbing down your thigh gently.

Zayn:

You were having a little spa sleepover with your sisters and Zayn's sisters so that all of them could mingle before the wedding and you were currently hogging the bathroom, laughing your heads off at the mess you were making with the squeezable face mask. "Y/N! This isn't funny. Open up" Zayn pounds on the door, twisted the knob over and over. You open up the door just a little, peeking out of the bathroom so Zayn wouldn't see you all in your bathrobes. "What's up? Aren't you supposed to be out at the bar with the boys?" you ask with a bright smile on your face at the sign of your over dramatic boyfriend. "I'm suppose to be there already. But because of your little girl party, I can't get my gel. Look at this" he exasperates, pointing to his flat hair. " Please pass the gel Saf?" you ask as she takes it but drops it, splattering all over the bathroom tiles. "Oops" she smiles as all of you burst out laughing. "It looks great Zayn. Wear it like that, try a new look" you say, peeking out to kiss his cheek as you look the door once again, as he grumbles out the door.

Louis:

With Louis busy recording the new album with the boys and you being a new mother you decided to have your sisters over to keep you company. The boys were downstairs picking the set list and you were upstairs showing your sisters the clothes you got for your little boy. "And got these from that new baby shop that opened next to Zara. They have some really cute stuff" you say, picking up a cute shirt to show them. "I picked that out. Cute right? Show them the hat I picked to match..." Louis says casually, walking into the room interrupting the conversation. You had told him not to come up so you could spend some time with your sisters. "Weren't you suppose to stay downstairs with the boys?" you ask teasingly as he takes a seat on the bed next to your sister holding your son. "Yeah but we're done" he shrugs innocently, playing with your son from your sister's arms. "I can see that" you laughed. "Louis, could you get us something to eat please?" you ask, hoping he gets the hint. "Fine" he grumbles, walking away with your little boy in his arms.