Preference #163: They Cook/Prepare (OR Try To) A Meal

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT>>>> I <3 READING YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS :)

Niall:
You slowly get out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you realize you are only in your bra and underwear. You blush as you remember the night you spent with your wonderful boyfriend, throwing on a large shirt which in fact belonged to Niall. You pull your hair in a sloppy bun, making your way downstairs, following the amazing smell leading you to the kitchen. You see your boyfriend slaving away on the kitchen, only wearing loose sweats. You sneak up behind him wrapping your arms around his bare stomach, "morning babe" you mumble, kissing his shoulder. He drops everything as he turning around, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your forehead softly. "Morning baby" he whispers softly, sleep still evident on his face. "I made you breakfast... Well tried" he laughs, handing you a plate of delicious looking food. It looked better than it tastes but you didn't have the heart to tell him. So you chewed slowly, washing it down with some juice. As you go for your next bite he takes the plate from you, "you don't have to eat that rubbish" he smiles, handing you another plate filled with delicious toaster waffles covered in Nutella. "Oh thank God" you smile, finally digging into a real breakfast as Niall helps out with finishing it.

Zayn:
You wake up slowly feeling a burn in your throat soon falling into a coughing fit, literally coughing your lungs out. You look at the alarm clock, seeing that it was only 8AM and Zayn was no longer there next to you. God bless him for putting up with your coughing and throwing up all night. He would follow you to the bathroom, rubbing your back gently and getting you water whenever you needed it. You hear shuffling in the kitchen so you place a blanket over your shoulders and walk to the kitchen to investigate. "Zayn?" You ask unsure of what he's doing in the kitchen as the boy had no idea how to cook! "Y/N, babe go back to bed. You're sick" he says, turning you around leading you back to bed. "What were you doing?" You whisper. "I was making you some tea and toast baby girl. I know it hurts to swallow but you have to eat something. It will only do you good" he smiles, kissing your forehead as he tucks you back in bed. He leaves the room and soon returns with some buttered toast and a mug of tea as he takes a place next to you, making you eat it. "You didn't burn it" you smile, taking the smallest bite. "It took me 12 pieces of bread for it to come out right" he shrugs as you both laugh it off, already feeling a little better.

Harry:
"Haz? Haz! Wake up!!" You yell, nudging your boyfriend awake. "Hazzzzzzzz" you whine, seeing that he wasn't waking up. He groans in his sleep, turning a around. He opens one eye, peeking out to find your not so amused face in his. He lets out a throaty laugh, pecking your lips and bouncing back on his pillow. "What's wrong babe?" He voices. "We don't have any food left Haz. You and the boys ate everything in sight last night. And I want some breakfast cause I'm starving my ass of here" you confine, now in a bad mood for not having had any breakfast. He grins cheekily at you and you know that the next thing that's going to come out of his mouth is going to be a sexual remark. "Haz" you warn, before he can even open his mouth. He laughs again, getting out of the warm bed, putting on some sweats. "No worries babe. I'll take care of it but you could still-" he starts as you interrupt. "Shut it Haz" you warn again as he chuckles, kisses your nose as he makes his way downstairs to fetch you some breakfast... Well whatever he can find that is. He soon returns with something behind his back. "Wow babe, that was quick" you say. "Yep" he says, pulling the bowl of lucky charms dunked in milk from behind his back. You cannot help but laugh at your innocent boyfriend as you take the bowl, digging into the yummy cereal.

Liam:
"Li" you yell, setting your office bag down and taking off your shoes, massaging your aching feet after a full hectic schedule. "Hey babe" Liam smiles, emerging from the kitchen, heading over to you to give you a huge kiss. "How was your day Love?" You ask. "Good. The album is almost finished and we finished recording another song" he smiles, eyes still glowing with enthusiasm as he speaks about his job. "That's good" you smile. "Yeah. How was yours sweetheart?" He asks, as you both head back into the kitchen. "Good. A lot of work though. It's not as easy as I thought it would be" you say as you smell an amazing aroma, stepping into the kitchen. "Mmmm... You cooking dinner? It's smells amazing" you smile, setting yourself on the counter. "Yeah. I'm made pizza from scratch since I got home a bit early" he smiles, proud of his accomplishment. "Can't wait" you say, heading upstairs to change. You take a seat on the table immediately digging into the delicious meal. "This is amazing Li" you smile. "Glad you like it. And after this we can watch a movie and finish that tub of ice-cream in the freezer" he laughs. "Sounds perfect" you finalize, kissing the most amazing boyfriend in the world, who has a big smile on his face for making you happy.

Louis:
"Louis... What are you doing babe?" You ask, walking into the kitchen, seeing Louis fondling with kitchen utensils, not use to seeing him cook. "I'm trying to make a stir fry" he shrugs. "Why?" You frown, curiously. "I wanted to try and take up a bit of cooking. Since you got pregnant, you've been feeling ill more often so I figured I could help out in the kitchen with the cooking and not just eating take out or frozen foods. We need you to start eating a little healthier" he explains. You smile, kissing his cheek softly. "Sounds great daddy... Unless you give me food poisoning" you laugh. "Oh hush up" he smiles, holding in his laugh. You walk into the bathroom to take a shower and half way through the shower, a smell of smoke fills your nostrils. You hear a bunch of swear words coming out of Louis' mouth so you wrap a robe around your wet body to find out what was happening. "Lou! Are you ok?" You ask, a little frightened. "Yeah. I just burnt the whole thing" he frowns, disappointed in himself. "It's fine love. You can't be good at everything you know? Hey, look at me..." You say lifting up his chin to look him in the eyes. "I just wanted to impress you. I wanted you to see I'm mature enough to take care of the both of you" he whispers, voice cracking. "Lou, I already think you are an amazing husband and I'm proud of you. You're going to be an amazing daddy but you can't change your character. I'll be the mature parent you be that fun and loud parent whom I love more than anything in this world" you say, making him smile.