Lick It Baby

Meg....! Logan is already in my face.

I think I am dead. I whispered as I start to walk.

You are breathing, walking, talking... I guess you are still alive. he replied as he walks with me.

But maybe your a zombie right now... he added when he did not get any reply.

You want me to call Haven? he said.

*waiting for response

Okay. I guess silence means yes. he continues...

Hey there. We are walking around the Q-Plaza with no plans of stopping I guess. Please find us.We are nearby the food court area.Thanks...

Haven will be here in a minute. Logan says as we take the stairs going down the building.

I can't believe it... Tears fell down my eyes as I finally sit on one of the benches of the mall.

It's fine... just find another employer. Many will love to hire you.

Hello.We are here near the exit of the mall. Okay. see you... please be quick. I think she is really sad right now.Logan used his phone again.

I don't have a job as well. Logan says to comfort me.

I cried louder.

There you are, I have been walking and walking looking for you guys. Haven arrived.

Three cones of ice cream please. she says to the nearby stall.

This one is for you... and this is for my baby girl... she hand a cone of ice cream to Logan and me.

Logan immediately start eating like a child.

"Lick it baby"... Haven broke the silence. (and my brain I guess)

What?!... I said with all my eyes on her.

The ice cream Meg. It's dripping. Logan said with face like (you are such a bastard having a green mind, I thought you are so sad of not being hired???! such a wise girl!! acting emotional so her girlfriend will come rushing to see her!)

I smiled.

So what is that smile about??? Logan looks puzzled.

I GOT THE JOB!!! I finally blurted.

WHAT???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logan fell his ice cream.

I knew it. Haven hugged me tight.

I am so happy for you babe. she whispers...

SO I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NO JOB? Logan cried.

But you said you can't believe it... Logan says...

Yeah, I can't believe I got the job I want. I am now a certified preschool teacher in an exclusive international school!!!!! I replied.

I buy you another ice cream... Haven just said to Logan.