Tissue Paper

Are you okay? Haven asked while she takes the seat I pulled for her.

        I never been this good, I said while I take my seat beside her.

        Oh, it's just that you look really different from the last time I see you. I mean, you are kind and very friendly today. I just thought you will run away again. She speaks while she sips the iced cold tea.

        Well, I just figured out something that somehow made me feel better. You are just the first person who witness it. And because of that, I want you to forget the mean me and just see me as who I am today.I said to her while not lossing my stares on her beautiful eyes... it reminds me of something beautiful... something breathtaking... I wonder when did I feel this way before...

        I am so lucky then. she smiles sweetly. (I feel the other way around) Her teeth are just perfect, and her curly hair? It's more than beautiful... Her smiles are naive yet feels so.... sexy.

        What's in your mind? she asked suddenly,breaking my naughty thoughts.

        You...

        I mean, you? what's in your mind? ( I feel like a 10year old giving her candy to her crush.)

        She laughed,and for the first time I heard how laughters can sound so cute and adorable.

        I just smiled then sips on my iced cold tea. This feeling with Haven makes everything lighter and wants me to just stay in this ecstacy of being high.

        She started to tell stuffs about her studies, family etc. I can't fully focus on the things she is saying... All I do is smile at her and boldly show how amused I am by her. And I like it that she is just so natural and feels so comfortable opening up to me though we barely knew each other.

        Can I have your cellphone number? I said when she finished her story.

        She blushed.... Look at me in the eyes then get a piece of tissue in the tissue holder, get her pen in her bag and write her number. 

        I stared at her with a meningful smile. (saying are you sure of what you are doing?)

        She hands me the tissue paper, with a look that feels like "yeah, I am so sure about this..."

        I received the tissue paper with a smile like a college student that just finished her degree with the highest honor in class.

        She laughed again while she says, You are really crazy today Meg.

        Why?Don't you like me being crazy? I said with a naughty smile.

        She blushed, I hate to say this but I really have to go now. I am meeting my friends at the Brooke Alley (it's a book store) at exactly 3pm. It's a two way ride from here so I need to go now. She stand up and carry her shoulder bag.

        Okay... I smiled. I will see you again? I asked with a hopeful tone.

        Ofcourse, she smiled back. I will see you again Meg... then she left the coffee shop.

        I stayed there still staring at the tissue paper...

        "0999-433-78-90 Emma Haven Madison Call me ;)"

        I take a deep breath... and smiled.