Sister-in-Law

Finally, I get to meet you awake Meg Another girl came out from the door. She has a wavy hair, brown eyes, fair skin. probably 5'6 because she is wearing a 2inches high hills. She is wearing a pencil cut balck skirt match with skin tone sleeve less business attire on top. She is simply gorgeous.

She smiles as she causght me looking at her from head to toes. So, that's the killer stare my sister is talking about, she exclaims as she laughs.

This is my sister, Pam. Haven introduces the gorgeous woman.

Hi, nice to meet you Ms. Pam, I'm Meg. I shake hands with her with a polite smile.

Just Pam, no need fot the miss... Besides I am just 3 years older that you Meg, and who knows I could be your sister in law one day. she giggles as she opens the curtain of the room. (sister in law? my jaw literally drops)

I have an appointment today so I will leave you guys here. Logan will be riding home with me since his house is along the route I will take. Is that okay Ave? she talks to her sister but still looks at me. (maybe because I still look clueless where I am and how I get here or what happened before arriving here)

Yeah, we will be fine. Meg is having hangover,maybe we will take a rest and leave later in the afternoon. Haven answered.

Okay then, bye sis and sister and in law! Pam waives her hand then leaved the room instantly.

Bye... is the only word I was able to say. 

What is happening? I asked Haven as soon as we are left alone inside the room.

My sister came at the resort last night to pick me up, You and Logan walked me through the driveway and eventually joined us on our way home since Logan can't drive anymore. But along the way both of you passed out already, so my sister decided to bring you home with us. Her boyfriend was here last night so we did not have a hard time putting you both in bed.

What a first impression I gave to your sister, I'm sorry. I tell Haven with my head down.

Don't be, my sister likes you as much as I am... Besides, who will not like you Meg? You are the most charming person I ever met in my life... she says as she hold my chin so our eyes would meet.

Thanks, I say and blush.

You are so cute, Haven says as she hugs me tight.

She gave me a tender,sweet,passionate kiss before I even say a word.

I close my eyes and savoured the moment...

So this is really real.Not a dream or liquors spirit.Haven is my....

Girlfriend:)