Don't Fall!

The rest of the day became so light and happy after my "mini date" with Haven. I keep the smile that everybody gives a stare and returns a sweet smile at me. I never feel this good for such a long time. I don't why but it keeps me so alive. And I just love this feeling...

        Thanks Meg, for your big help. You are really in a good mood today. Mr. Winston said while he gives my salary envelope. I will see you again next weekend.

        Thanks too Mr. Winston. This will help me alot. I will come next week... Bye, I waived my hands and exits  90's Diner where I do my part time job as a cashier during weekends. The payment is every after duty and it just give me a lot of help to sustain my weekdays in school plus a free take out dinner really maintains my good health. I enjoy this job as much as I enjoy thinking of Haven.... (Oh, there's a comparison like that huh?!) I smiled.

        I am walking to the bus stop when I noticed a girl standing at the corner of the street. It is already 11pm and this street has not much have neighborhood. It is not safe to hang around here. I wonder what is she doing here.

        I am about to approach the girl when I noticed that her eyes are closed. Is she asleep? I take my steps bigger and faster so I can hold her before she falls in the ground. I think she will faint or something.

        Shit!! Don't Fall!!! I run as I see that she will really going to fall. I grap her waist before she even completely fall in the ground. I am catching my breath and starts to wake up the girl. Miss! Miss! are you okay?

        I manage to let her seat on the nearby bench where stands a lightpost. 

        I was stunned as a clearly see the face of the girl who just fainted and smells like alcohol.

        Haven???! I am dreadful and confuse of what happened to her. She is wearing a black party dress and a 2inches hills. She has no make up but wears a red lipstick. She looks dirrent from this morning. So many thoughts are in my mind. I want to scream of the thought that a man or some men had take advantage of her and left her all alone here after. I look for signs that might be harrased or worse but there is none. I take a deep breath and think of what to do. I don't know where she lives... (If only I paid attention to her stories a while ago, maybe she already mentioned where she lives.) I try to find her cellphone so I could dial anyone on her phonebook that might help but her cellphone is no where to find. Her purse has money, lipstick and keys but no phone.

        Shit?!!!What will I do? 

        I dialled my phone.

        Hello Logan? I said with a frantic tone.

        What happened Meg? he said with a big worried voice...