911

What the hell did you do to her???!!! Logan and Karl said as they get down in the car.

        I did not do anything! I swear! I said with so much panic.

        I told you to be real Meg but I did not say get a girl, drugs her and fucked her up!! said Logan with a scolding voice. I frowned at him with a look saying "what the fuck are you talking about, and hello??!karl is here!!) 

        No need to hide from me Meg, I knew it ever since. Karl said as if he was able to read my mind.

        But we never knew you are capable of doing this Meg! Logan continued Karl's sentence.

        Whatever you are thinking right now I really don't care. Just help me carry her in the car so I can bring her home. I said in a bossy tone.

        Logan and Karl obeyed yet staring at me as if I am a rapist or something.

       So, will you please try to explain to us what is happeing right now Meg. Before I freak out and call the police. Karl said while he drives on our way to my apartment.

        I just saw her at the corner of the street, at first I did not recognize her becuase it is dark from where she stands. She is about to faint and that's why I run as fast as I can to catch her... I said while staring at Haven who is sound asleep.

        Oh! that explains why you are sweating. Logan said with a naughty smile.

        I swear, I did not do anything to her. I am just walking to the bus stop from 90's Diner. It is weekend, you know I have work. I said to them trying to win their trust.

        They both look at us in the backseat. With a sweet, naughty smile... says "Yeah, you did not do anything to her....YET."

        Please watch your driving Karl!!and guys I don't know where she lives that's why I am bringing her home with me. This is far better that letting her sleep on the sidewalk, right?? I said, waiting for them to agree.

        We don't know which is safer for her Meg, the wild street or the wild Meg? Logan said then they both laugh.

        You guys are so annoying! I am just helping her... and besides I am so worried what really happened to her. I can't wait for her to wake up so I could as her. I said with a soft voice not leaving my stare on her beautiful face.

        Hmmmm... and what kind of stare is that? Karl said as he caught me in the rearview mirror of the car. 

        Nothing, I just feel that maybe she needs someone to take her home whenever she gets drunk.. like this... you know... I said sincerely.

        Wow... she will definitely say Yes to you if only she heard that line Meg... You are damn sweet dude! said Logan smilling...

        Thanks guys for being to the rescue as always... I replied with a smile.

        We are like 911. Just call and we will be there.and the car is filled with 3 good friends laughing with an angelic, drunk girl who is sound asleep.