Who are you?

I frowned. I am not in the mood to smile at anyone!

        I returned my glance to the board and continued my jamming with the sound of silence. I ignored the thought that the girl at the backdoor is still staring at me.

       After a few minutes...

        The eyes that stare at me seems to multiply. I made my frown again and confidently turned my back to look at the girl....

            WHO ARE YOU? said the  Professor who is now walking towards  me. At her back are girls that I assume her students.

              I feel  my face turned into red because of shame. The professor said again, WHO ARE YOU MISS? I do not recognize your face in my class.We will use this room today for our final test.

            I immediately stood up, carried my backpack and rushed to the door... saying sorry as softly as the wind... I feel like everyone is looking at me with a smirk.Will this day be any more worst???

**********************************************************************************************************

           "You asked me if I love you...
And I choked on my reply..."
           I am listening to classic songs while preparing my dinner. Because of the "best day ever"that happened to me in school, I decided to release my stress by doing my first love. COOKING.

             Exactly 10mins my pasta is cooked already the way I like... not so soft not so hard. Now, I have to prepare the red sauce....

          "Sometimes when we touch...
The honesty is too  much... and I have to close my eyes and hide..."

           I turned the volume of the speaker to max.  I just don't want to hear the sound of silence anymore. I think it gives badluck to me...

              I ate my dinner with the loudest background musicthat I have in my playlist. I am so satisfied with my cooking and especially the eating part...

             Living alone really makes me sad.Sometimes. Times like this...

              Since I went to college I started to live on my own. I rented a small apartment near the university and goes to work every weekends to help my parents with my studies. My parents are average earners. We are 5 children in the family. I am second to the youngest. My hometown is really far from the University that is why I end up living alone since I was 19 years old. It is really tough but I definitely learned a lot.

             This is why I can't get over with the final exams that happened today. I can't believed I messed up with it!! Why in the world I did such foolishness? I just really hope there would be a miracle and will let me passed the test....

           I lay down in bed with the same thought of not graduating this year because of that exam....

          My eyes started to feel heavy and before I knew it I am sound asleep....