Breakfast in Bed

The night is going better and better as I continue my chat with Haven while enjoying the unlimited bottled beers. We are sitting on the pool side while our feet are dip in the cold water of the pool. The night is perfect with a full moon and beautiful  starlights all over the horizons of the sky...

        Meg... she whispers into my ears. The music is not that loud now,even the wild crowd has already subside leaving handful of people in the party. I wonder why she still whispers to my ears, ahh it gives chills on me.

        Yeah... I search her eyes to mine. Do you want to go home now? I said with so much concern. I wonder if her sister is looking for her by now.

        She smiles as if she reads my thoughts. But answers anyway, No, I just want you to know that this night is perfect. She leans closer to me and rest her head on my shoulders. 

        It is beyond perfect... I replied and gently touch her hair that covers her face.

        She raised her head to meet my eyes. I like you... she whispers.

        I slowly hold her face with my hands. Gently caressing her cheeks... You are more beautiful than stars, I said with my eyes not leaving hers.

        I feel like my heart will explode in any minute, my emotions for her are too strong I feel like something within me just awaken. I never had any close physical affection with any girl before but now it feels like I have been born with this intimate feeling that just controls me towards Haven... I like her too.. so  much.

        I slowly move my face closer to her, our eyes closed as our lips find each other. Her soft lips give me the greatest chill I ever felt in my life. It was a beautiful thing to feel... I started to deepen my kiss, she opens her mouth and welcomes me passionately. All I feel is a mix of beautiful sensations that are so new to me but feels so right. I open my eyes and slowly leaves her lips but still gently holds her face. She opens her eyes to meet my eyes... 

        I love you Haven... The words just came out of my mouth without a thought. 

        I love you too Meg... she smiles.

        Ahhh... those words are the best words I have heard in my life. And to hear it say to me by the girl I love, It is just so amazing. I hug her tight and softly whispers to her ears... You made me the happiest person in the world.

        So am I, she response as she hugs me back.

***********************************************************************

        Wake up Meg!! Logan's voice echoes the room.

        What? Who are you? I said as I get the first ray of sunlight on my body. I am in a room and I feel sooo.... drunk?

        I am your guradian angel, Logan said with an animated voice the laughs.

        Funny...! I said as I sit on the edge of the bed. I can't remember how I get here. My head aches really bad. 

        Did you have a good dream bro? Logan tease as he sits beside me.

        What do you mean? I answered. Really clueless at this time.

        I saw you what you did at the pool side, with Haven. That is just fast my friend! Logan tease with his big brown eyes in disbelief and extreme joy.

        Ohh...I slowly remembered everything. So that really happened? I blushed.

        Where is Haven? I said with a worried look to Logan. Did she go home already? I asked Logan.

        Missing me? Haven said who is satnding on the door way. She is holding a tray with a glass of milk, a plate of fried rice,hotdogs and bacon.

        How about a breakfast in bed for my Megan? she with a sweet smile...

        Logan stared at mer with the look "OMG! Is this really happeing?!!"

        Ofcourse, I replied to Haven... ( and to Logan aswell)