Finally

I turned off my cellphone. Logan will definitely call me back. I just don't know how to react on what he said..."maybe...ever since...you really like women..."

        Can it be true? I started reminising my early days in college. I really can't remember I had a crush to any man... Not only during those days but for as long as I can remember. I never like men.... (I lay down on my bed.)

*****************************************************************

        Finally!!!! said Logan. (He is already infront of me. Because of deep thougts while walking, I did not see he is already nearby)

        Hi Logan, I said in low voice.

        Since that call, you never opened your cellphone again. I have been  trying to reach you, I got so worried about you Meg. I went to your apartment too. But you did not let me in, I knew you were there Meg. So please don't lie on me!,he said without a paused. Waiting for my excuses.

        Yeah, I simply replied. (not even looking at him)

       You are not the only gay that hides in the closet Meg. He said with a serious tone. It caught my attention and finally look at his face. 

        Are you gay? I asked him.

        Logan look into my eyes... I waited for an answer.

        Wahahahaha!!!! he laughed. I box his shoulders!

        See, that is why we click Meg!Instead of slapping my face you rather give me a pounch !!, he said with amusement while still laughing. We are both crazy Meg but I am not gay. Just a person who likes girls, just like you do. You better be real now. Everybody knows anyway. It's just you who doesn't.

        I can't believe what you are saying right now Logan. But yeah, I finally realized one thing. I am a lesbian. I have been a lesbian ever since, I just didn't know how or want to label it... I guess.

        Hi! said the voice behind,making us turn.

        Hello! Logan replied with a huge flirty smile. I am Logan, he said while shaking hands with the stranger.

        I'm Haven, she reached the hands of Logan. 

        Wow! sounds like heaven. Logan's flirting smiles never fade.

        How about you? she is looking intently at me. I smiled, giving my best charms to prove if I have really "a thing" to girls. I'm Megan. But if you want, just call me Meg. (I made sure the last word sounds like a song that says "I know you like me".

        Nice to meet you Meg.She smiled back (Just as I thought, she likes me). Logan just looked at me with "what are you trying to prove dude" face.

        This is the third time I have seen your face but still,it feels like the first. Haven shyly whispered. (That's just an aggressive move from her, I thought. )

        I didn't know how to react. I look at her intently, trying to remember her face.

        I forgive you now, I said after realizing who she is. Still smilling at her.

        She chokes while she speaks, I am sorry about what happened in the testing room.

        It's fine. I am over it. Maybe we should start over, how about a cup of tea? coffee? juice? ...I said not removing my eyes on her. I don't want to hold back this time. I want to know how it feels to be finally out...

        Logan literally drop his jaw when I hold Haven's hand and led her to the nearby coffee shop. Leaving him with a smile saying "Yeah, This is who I am. Like you said"...