Perfect Monday Morning

So, what are your plans today? I said to her as I watch her fix her things...

                I need to go to the Univeristy. I still have classes. She says as she tie her curly hair.

                How about you? Are you just gonna stay here? 

                No, I will go to the University also, I will meet Logan. I just need to fix some things before I leave.

                Would you mind if I wait for you? Let's go together. she offers.

                Sure, but I have to take a bath first. Do you want to take a bath too? I said without thinking.

                She smiled shyly. Ohh!No!that's not what I mean. I said right away. (Did I just tell her to take a bath with me?!!!)

                So what do you mean Meg? she said with a smile.

             I can lend you some clothes and a new underwear that I did not use yet so you can take a bath too. That's what I mean. I said with so much embarassment.

             She laughed. Okay, that would be nice. It would be awkward for me to seen by my friends with same clothes as last night...

              Okay, I said then immediately go to the closet and get clean clothes for her.

                I put the clothes that she may choose from on the bed where she sits. I need to take a bath now so we will not be late. I told her then rushed to the C.R.

                After 10 minutes, I am out of the C.R. Wearing my usual get up ; a rugged jeans and a v neck plain white shirt. I sit beside her and started to grap my pair of sneakers under the bed. Not minding Haven who is I think still busy choosing what to wear.

                It's your turn. I said as I finish tieing my shoelaces. I turned to her to see why she is not moving and caught her looking at me intently... I wonder why.

                You don't like my clothes? I am sorry to offer you just shirts, shorts and jeans. I don't really have a variety of clothes... I explained.

                No, these are good. She choose my faorite long sleeves v-neck rugged shirt and my navy blue 3inches above the knee shorts. She smiles while showing me.

                Great taste, I simply said.

                She took a bath and change into my clothes. She looks like a tomboy now. I smiled, is this how I look like everyday? No wonder everyone knows I am a lesbian, only me who did not know.

                Enjoying the view? she said as she caught me looking at her.

                Your hills will not fit you outfit today, wear these. I said as I give her my high cut rubber shoes.

                Great taste, she copied my response a while ago.

                We laughed and started to fix our things. In no time, we are set to go. She just put her purse in my backpack for she feels like it will not go with her outfit. Her dress and hills are packed in a neat paper bag and is also in my backpack.

                Shall we go? I asked. Yes... she said as she holds my arms.

                We walk silently with a huge smile painted in our faces. Walking side by side in a perfect Monday morning...