Corbyn- Alcohol Poisoning

This ended up turning non-hetero because-
Oh, what the hell. I'm not even gonna explain. It just turned gay.

3rd POV
November 25. Today was the day Corbyn Matthew Besson turned 21. He was, in his mind, and official adult. He had a driver's license, which showed his true ID, and now he could truly belong in a club.

Corbyn's POV

When I woke up this morning, everything felt different. Not a big difference, but an aura of change surrounded everything.

I check my phone and look at the date. Monday, November 25. It was my birthday, and I was finally the big '2-1'. Nobody says that, but whatever. i was excited for today, because for the first time ever, I was going to a club. A real, authentic, let-me-see-your-ID kind of club, and Jonah was taking me and a few other friends out for celebratory 'I'm 21' drinks.

I got out of bed, got dressed, and went downstairs. "The other 21 year old has arrived!" I smile, throwing my hands out. All the boys were sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Haffy Birfday Cubbyn." Zach said with a mouth full of... pancake I think. After Zach's, a chorus of 'Happy Birthday' was said.

I sat down next to Jonah, where a plate of pancakes and bacon was set out. "I'm excited for today... and tonight." I feel my mouth rise into a smile as I think of it.

"I'm not  ready." Daniel said, sipping on his glass of apple juice. "I really don't want to pay for another broken kitchen accessory."

I roll my eyes in mock annoyance, and shove a bite of pancake in my mouth. "I won't break the kitchen table." I huff. "I'll break the coffee table."

Daniel glared at me, and gathered Zach, Jack, and his empty plates to put into the
dishwasher. "Jachary, you two are helping me drunk-proof the house."

"Oh, ha ha ha." Jonah mumbled, and picked up his coffee cup. "I'm designated driver, so I can't have fun."

"Just Uber there and back." Daniel suggested, putting the plates into the dishwasher.

Jonah swallowed some coffee before saying, "I don't trust those guys dropping off Lilly and Blair, even if it their job." Allie Myer and Blair Stevens are Jonah's friends that we're clubbing with tonight.

"What if Logan drove us?" I ask, thinking of our YouTube friend. "He'd be willing to."

"You're right, he would be willing," Jonah said in a sarcastic tone. "If he wasn't in the hospital from that stupid fight with the KFC guy."

3rd POV
A shocked looked crossed Corbyn's face.
"When did that happen?" He asked.

"Well, Logan was winning, then KSI made an illegal move I guess, and almost broke Logan's neck." Daniel explained. "I called him yesterday, and he's recovering, so that's great." A faint blush appeared on Daniel's cheeks, he walked out of the room holding his phone close and tapping it quickly.

"Ok then..." Jonah said, finishing his coffee, and leaving as well. "We leave at 7:30!" He called.

~~~~~timeskip to 7:20~~~~~

Corbyn's POV
Jonah's friends were coming in ten minutes, and I was nervous. My hands were sweaty, and I kept rubbing them on my jeans.

I look in my mirror again, and wonder if what I'm wearing is good enough for clubbing. I had on ripped black skinnies, with a sky blue shirt that was almost feminine. It might have been Ashley's at one point, but I wasn't sure.