Zach, sick

A/n:   I/n=interviewers name
2022 edit: this book is about four years old oh my god

Zach's POV
I woke up feeling like pure crap. A perfect day for getting sick too! We had three interviews, and a meet and greet.  My stomach was churning, my throat was really sore, and my head was pounding. This was a great way to start off a Monday. I sat up, but the pain in my head pulled me back down. "Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow!" I moaned.

"Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn! Ow, Jack!" I cried out.

The boys came running in. "Zach, what's wrong?" They ask, worriedly. "My stomach hurts." I whimper. The pain was piercing through my stomach, and was not getting any better!

The boys rolled their eyes. "Zach, we have stuff to do today. Don't pull a sick façade now." Jonah said. I pull myself up into a sitting position. "B-but, I'm not faking." I respond, my voice cracking. The boys walked out. "Yeah, ok Zach." They call.

Why didn't they believe me? I never pull the "I'm sick" gig just to get attention!

Maybe once or twice, but that's it. I roll off the bed, and stand up. Wobbling over to my dresser, I pull out black pants, a white shirt, and a Why Don't We sweatshirt. I almost collapse on the floor while getting my clothes on.

I stumbled downstairs, and into the kitchen. Jonah was making eggs and bacon, and the other boys were sitting at the table. The smell would usually make me drool, but today, I was gagging at the scent.

"Oh come on Zach. " Jonah glared. "Stop faking this sickness. If you don't want the food I cook, at least be polite about it."

"That's not-" I gagged, wanting anything to come up. My stomach convulsed, and I collapse. Jonah looks behind him, and sees me on the floor.

"Zach, cut the bullshit and get up." Jonah growled.

"I'm sorry!" I gasp, grabbing my stomach. I whimper as a fresh wave of pain washes over my brain. "Jonah please believe me. I can't do the interviews!"

Jonah rolled his eyes. "Guys get in the car. It's time to go to the first interview. Zach, get up." I struggle getting up, and follow the boys out to the car.

I sat in the middle of Daniel and Jack during the car ride. "Are you actually sick Zach?" Jack asks me halfway there. "Yes, but Jonah won't believe me. I feel sick to my stomach, with head and throat pains." I double over, as my stomach flips.

"Zach?" Jack asked as I doubled over.

"Jack, I think I'm gonna puke." I whimper.

"What? Here? Now? " Daniel eyed me suspiciously. "Yes!" I turn to Daniel with a scared face. I hate throwing up. It scares me so much, and it hurts.

Daniel's eyes widen as he pulls a grocery bag out of the seat pocket and hands it to me. I gag, but nothing comes up.

We got to the interview place, and got situated. My stomach hurt so bad, it was making me tear up. The interviewer woman came into the room, and sat down. The cameraman turned the camera to face us, and turned it on.

"Hello (random interview name)! I/n here, and today we are with the boys of Why Don't We!" The lady, I/n smiled.
We have Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, and Zach!" She said, and we waved at the camera. "So, today I think we should play a little game, called 'most likely to.' Do you know the game?"
I/n asked. We nod, having played this 'game' multiple times.